UPPERMOON THREE ( edited )

Then a while later muzan left the room as he gave a peck on the cheek. ( this means muzan is as tall as Kokoshibu ) as I sat there on the futon I thought it would be okay to explore around a bit. So I left the room and started to explore. It was mostly empty rooms so I just started get bord.      

" Come to think of it, I haven't gotten out a lot and I went outside the when muzan took me out for hunting. And only one time. Though I miss the sunshine the cool breeze and smell of grass. Meh I don't mind though I eventually get used to it too so" I thought as I entered another room.

But it weren't any ordinary room though. It looked like a " a training room? Why is that they have a training room. Do any demons here used to be a swordsman or something or" " ahh... Hello there, what are you doing here in my training area?" I was interrupted by a cold but calming voice. I turned around to see a demon who has hot pink hair and lines across his body and sporting a pink jacket and hakama pants and wearing pink beads around his ankles.

Upper moon three. as soon as I looked around and his defensive look and pose all melted when he looked at my eyes specifically the middle pair.

He immediately knelt and bowed his head. "I m very sorry for interrupting you I am akaza. Upper moon three" he sed. I felt fear and loyalty radiating from him. " Don't be I was wondering why there was a training area here. And I am Kokoshibu. upper moon one. So let me ask you a question. Can I use this room for training?" I asked coldly as I looked down as he was shorter than me.

Akaza pov
His blood lust is as high as him. And his fighting spirit is the strongest I have yet to sense. And he smell like him too. All with his cold attitude. It makes my knees go weak. The next thing he asked me surprised me.

"Can I use this room for training" he asked me. The room is cold. Even colder than doumas cryokenises and my compass needle. I thought about the offer and came to a conclusion. And that is " yes Kokoshibu dono you can but we're you a swordsman before?"

I asked as a nichirin sword that is on his waist. " Yes " he simply replied. Well then I...I be leaving you to your own devices" I sed and quickly left the room not waiting for a reapply.

As soon as I left that room a sense of relief washed over me. "He....he scared me and made my knees go weak. His blood lust is...is high. Very high. And his fighting spirit is like of a hashira.....NO his way more superior than them." I thought as I walked out of the infinity fortress.

Well time to find a new training area. A hunch tell me that he is going be there all the time. (Sigh) it took a long time to find this area of the fortress. I wander how much time would I spend to find a new room." I sed under my breath.

Kokoshibu pov
He left the room panicked. It is possible because of the kanji in my eyes." No Matter I don't think he would come to this room again either. I need to socialize a bit more with the upper moons.

Oh well I liked that guy too his blood lust and fighting spirit is strong as a warrior." I sed to my self. Then I looked around the room to see that it was equipped with top tear training equipment. "We'll start to train I guess. but first things first. I need train my abilities."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys Wats up I am not dead. So about this chap. This is a little short but bear with it. And I am sorry for the wait too I was supposed to update yesterday but I had some friends visit me so yeah and THANK YOU FOR 1.08K VIEWS!!! ofc thank you for your patience with me because my mental health improved a lot and I am almost done with my school notes. I love you guys so so so much. Enough about me how's your day going I hope it is wonderful. And as always

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water.

Your beloved
~A/N chan~