"I swear to naevis i will kick your ass to kwangya if you dont stop whining." Mark whistled.

"Gosh you look hot when youre mad." He smirked looking at her up and down.

Who doesnt agree? No one cause she is hot with her tattoos on display,her define collarbone could make Mark on his knees, her butterfly tattoo on her hip showing a little making her look hot.

Flaming hot.

"My eyes are up here honey not down there love," Huijin looked beside her smiling innocently at him.

Mark looked at his soulmate flustered, "God this woman is making me crazy." He chuckled and went inside his class with Huijin

✈︎

"Good job my lovely students! I've seen your efforts and some well i dont even know what to say but for those who did well great job! As a reward im giving you a week no homeworks or assignments!" The class cheered in happiness,some were even danced, well thats ofcourse Huijin and Hyeji, and some were clapping like a normal person would do.

"I think thats all! Im letting you out early! You can have your breaks! Bye see you next week!" The professor waved goodbye to his students.

"We did great Ji!" Huijin squealed hugging Hyeji.

"We really did! Now we can finally rest from physics! Hell i wont even think about that song he sent about wave and everything." Hyeji stretched her hands to ease the muscle from the neverending writing and counting.

"I know rig-"

"Where the fuck is that bitch!?"

A human donkey slammed the door open, searching for someone inside the room. She locked eyes with the person she had searched.

"You!" She pointed at Huijin.

"Who? Me?" Huijin pointed at herself getting confused.

"Yes you! You boyfriend stealer!" Everyone inside the room gasped at the statement looking at Huijin if its true.

She chuckled looking at Damhui. "Me? I stole your boyfriend?"

She laughed loudly and clapped her hands. "Great another drama coming from a donkey, you should probably get an award or something i mean youre good at acting."

"Well i am a great actress,who wouldnt want a beautiful and sexy person in their movie or drama not like you,you chicken." Damhui snapped well more like slapped herself.

"Wait what did you say? Youre a chicken? Pok pok pok chicken?" Huijin mocked her earning a laugh from Hyeji.

"You shut up! You tell Haechan that i wont go back with him." Hyeji stopped laughing and glared at Damhui while she just stood there smirking well they know for sure she almost pissed herself when Hyeji glared at her

"You shut your mouth before i cut your tongue, cooking it gold and crispy for you to eat it, want that bitch?" Hyeji snapped at her making Damhui almost pissed herself.

"Whatever,but you! After dressing up as a slut you dare to steal my boyfriend?!" Damhui pushed her index finger at Huijin's shoulder testing her patience.

Huijin poked her tounge on the inside of her cheeks and looked at Damhui annoyed.

"Get off of me."

"Speak louder you bitch." Damhui poked again.

"I said get off of me!" Huijin slapped her hands off of her making Damhui yelped loudly. Her eyes glowing red showing that shes actually angry.

Meanwhile Damhui's boyfriend just watched the scene, interested about whats gonna happen without helping his girlfriend. What a lovely boyfriend.

"Say that to yourself when you said i dressed up like a slut but here you are dressed in the most sluttiest outfit i've ever seen before you fucking say anything else you should mirror yourself." Huijin roughly lets go of Damhui's hand while she stands there cowering in fear.

"Oh and also i dont even want him even if the universe sets us in a date,i will never ever want him in my life and youre here just wasting your oxygen over nothing." She pushed Damhui out of her way and went out of the room. Hyeji following suit not forgetting to bumped Damhui's shoulder.

Damhui stood there like a fool and shouted in either embarrassment or in anger but mostly its anger.

Mark just sat there impressed after watching his soulmate go off at his so called girlfriend. Mark quickly went out and chased after Huijin.

Huijin and Hyeji went to their usual table to spill the tea about what had just happened few minutes ago with Damhui.

----------------------------✈︎----------------------------

This was originally 4000+ words sheesh but i kinda edited it into 3 chaps

Anyways i was gonna published another book since i've written this book a bit early and im almost done with the chapters sooo what do you think?