For many times today, I sighed, and then I willed myself to turn around and apologize to him and to make him understa---

*HONK* I jolted and shrieked in shock, adrenaline kicking in. My hands found their way to my chest, clutching my dress tightly. My heart started to practically beat out of my chest causing me to hyperventilate.

I was so lost in my thoughts; I didn’t even notice the car behind me. Why would there be a car behind me if I was walking at the edge of the road? Then it clicked and I felt de ja vu.

I peeked behind me to test if my hunch was correct. Pretty sure, there it was, my new mate driving in a slow speed behind me. I know it was bad leaving him, but that didn’t give him the right to scare the living daylights out of me.

My blood boiled and all the ideas of apologizing to him vanished. I snapped my head towards the road before I could something I would regret.

“Didn’t someone tell you, that leaving your mate, and an alpha to add to that, is a very bad thing to do?” I heard him taunt through the window.

“Didn’t someone also tell you, to not talk to strangers especially if they are cocky as you?” I retorted back, unable to control my irritation.

He chuckled, “But I am not just a stranger, right? Mate.” There it is again. The sensual way he uttered the word mate sent shivers of pleasure to my spine. Damn him and his effects on me!

 I remained silent, not wanting him to give the satisfaction from aggravating me.

“Where are you going anyway?” he asked curiously. When I didn’t respond, I heard him draw out a breath, and the car engine quieted. Afterwards, there was the sound of opening and closing of the car door, followed by his footsteps walking towards me.

I felt myself tense up, and my mind racing with thoughts of what he’s gonna do to me (probably, bad and naughty things). I mentally slapped myself.

I was about to run but then a low growl came from behind me, stopping me from my steps. “Don’t do it again mate, if you don’t want my wolf taking over” he warned calmly.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, “Do what again?” I asked innocently, like I didn’t know what he was talking about.

He scoffed, and there was pause like he was deep in thought before answering, “Leaving me”.

My heart tightened in pain and my wolf whimpered, as we sensed the agony in his voice. I was right a while ago, and now I’m regretting it so badly.

Before I could say sorry and explain it to him, he said, “Anyways, let me give you a ride”.

“No, it’s okay. Tha—“

“Besides, it’s getting cold out here…” he added.

At the same time, a chilly breeze brushed against my skin causing me to quiver.

“…And your feet must be aching, walking for a long time on a rough road.”

I looked at my feet, and I noticed some bruises and little cuts. Strange. I haven’t felt any pain from my feet until now.

 “Here, I’ll give you my jacket to keep you warm and oh, here’s your shoes,” he offered. Suddenly, soothing warmth spread inside me, relaxing me and my wolf.

A kind of happiness started growing within me, for this is what I dream of when I would truly meet my mate. The feeling of being complete, being whole because of the joy that only a certain person could give. . I groaned mentally, it was so mushy, but I knew that it’s the truth deep inside me.

I felt myself giving in. I mean, what could possibly be worse than the things that already happened? I sighed, braced myself, and turned around.  

Breathless, my eyes widened when I finally saw him. He was freaking handsome and so hot! Good thing I was able to catch myself before my mouth would be agape like a fish. He was wearing black rugged pants and plain white V-neck shirt that showed his toned muscles and his delicious six pack abs. I grunted internally. It perfectly complemented his chocolate brown hair, stunning grey eyes and kissable lips, which by the way is smirking at me.

“I know I’m hot but you don’t have to drool, you know” he said grinning. Well, I wasn’t drooling. Not in the outside anyway.

 “Oh please, you’re not even drool worthy,” I snorted and lied.

He grinned wider.

“Oh...” he was mocking me. “Perhaps, I should take my shirt off, and test that little theory of yours, shall we?” he taunted while putting his hands at the bottom of his shirt and acted like he was going to pull it off.

“No!,” I exclaimed and my face heating up.

He smiled triumphantly and stopped what he was doing. I heaved a sigh of relief, for the thought of my mate bare chested was enough for me, to send my desire shaking and my wolf howling.

I glared at him, “Anyway, give me back my heel!” I reached out my one hand towards him to get it.

“I’ll give it to you” he said and my face brightened “But first you must tell me you’re mine”.

My mouth fell open; this jerk’s got to be kidding! Of course, I won’t! And what’s with his mood swings? He’s irritating me to no end! Furious, I couldn’t help but let a growl escape from my throat.

He held his hands up in mock surrender. But as he did it, the heels clutched in his right hand hit his eye causing the same stupid person to grunt in pain. I laughed hard, losing grasp of my irritation. “Fuck! That really hurt!” he cussed as he rubbed his now swollen eye, which made me even laugh harder.

 “It’s not funny”, he turned and growled at me.

“It is, for me” I said in between chuckles. He just scowled at me while waiting for me to calm down. It took a while; I mean, come on, it’s not every day you get to see a strong and powerful alpha get bruised by a heel!

All of a sudden, his expression changed into mischievous one. I walked backwards while watching him warily, as his lips turned into evil smirk and his hands holding at the hem of his shirt. “Oh no” I voiced as I turn around to run. What I saw next was a blinding pair of light.

Struck with horror, my mind screamed for me to move, but my body was frozen. I couldn’t say anything. My mind went blank. The last thing I could think of was how I was how strange that there was no car honks or any movements to evade me.

And at the last minute, I closed my eyes, and all I could sense was bumping into something hard and the rough surface of the concrete road.  Shortly, my thoughts went back earlier when I believed that there is nothing that could happen worse. “Wrong. I am wrong again,” I thought and everything went black. 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

So how was it? (?_?) ..Do I still got it???.. (^^,)?

Sorry for my mistakes, it was really hard for me to recover…. ( _ _’’)

By the way, I posted a message in my profile for all those supportive people while I was gone…. ^_^

Don’t worry, the next chapter will be coming sooner cuz I already started with it..^-~

Comment and Vote to tell me what you think....(^.^)

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY TILL NEXT TIME!! ^~^