"Mr. Xie, do you already have a girlfriend?" Yu Yayi asked curiously.

Rong Heng lifted his head to give her a glance–his first reaction today. He nodded.

Yu Yayi exaggeratedly covered her mouth. "So you can hear me!"

"But you have a girlfriend, yet you still came out for a blind date, that's so scummy!" Yu Yayi cupped her cheek with one hand. "Your girlfriend won't be happy if she finds out. In any case, if it were my boyfriend who went out on a blind date with another woman, I'd probably break up with him. Don't worry, of course, I won't say anything."

Yu Yayi didn't have much interest in him in the first place, but after hearing he had a girlfriend, she had no interest whatsoever.

She didn't have such heavy taste to have an interest in men who were taken.

"Then I'll head out first. You don't need to pay; the manager knows who I am and should have instructed the waiter." Yu Yayi picked up her bag and gave him another look. "Bye bye! I'll help keep your secret, but I'll tell my dad that I didn't like you. This is the payment I'm asking for. Do you mind?"

Rong Heng didn't look at her. He lowered his head and continued to eat.

Boring. Yu Yayi happily left the restaurant in her little high heels.

The waiters in the restaurant all head meaningful looks in their eyes. Rong Heng raised a hand and beckoned, and a waiter quickly stepped forward.

Rong Heng flipped through the menu and pointed to a cake in the dessert section, signaling that he wanted it.

The waiter saw that he had finished eating, and the eldest young miss had left, so the waiter tentatively asked, "Will this be for in-house or to take away?"

"Take away." Rong Heng didn't like to gesture to people. It looked foolish.

He didn't like sweets. It was just that when he was looking at the menu just now, he had inadvertently seen this shortcake. He recalled that year when she had been pregnant. Others said "if sour then a boy, if spicy then a girl," but she had loved sweets. One time, he hadn't asked the eunuch to remind him, and he'd quietly approached the gates of the palace, when he heard her throwing a tantrum and complaining to the maid next to her, "Why is there no cake here, I want to eat cake ah! I'm going crazy for it!"

The maid asked her what a cake was.

She described it like so: "A cake is very sweet, with a layer of cream on it. It's very soft. Also, that's a little bit of red jam on top of the cream that's super delicious. I really want to eat it ah, it's so sweet and tasty. I don't know all the things the cake is made out of. I only know there's eggs and flour..."

Later, he had the cooks in the imperial kitchen make the cake she had spoken of. Perhaps it was because it wasn't successful, but she wasn't very happy.

At this moment he looked at the image on the menu that seemed to resemble her description. He originally wanted to pack up one, but remembering that Rong Ting was still at home, he said, "Pack two."

"Yes."

Song Yuan was still playing a game when she heard the door open. She came out of the room and saw that Rong Ting and Song Haiping had returned. Surprised, she asked, "Weren't you staying overnight at the resort? Why are you back again? Did you come back after soaking?"

Song Haiping grew angry at the mention of this topic. He helplessly pointed at Rong Ting and said, "Your son ah, is no ordinary torment. He inexplicably wanted to come back. I had a good talk with him, but he refused to listen. You look and see if he's not feeling well. At least he has no cough or fever."