Perhaps Song Yuan's simple-minded and carefree nature came from him. Song Haiping now reflected–it didn't matter what was going on. The absurdity of crossing through time and space was alright. Premature love was also fine. If this child was really his baby girl's, then their family couldn't hide from it ah! Even if he didn't accept it, he had to accept it–could he toss this boy out and send him away? He'd be struck by lightning and split in two. If he was the Song Family's child, then he would acknowledge him. If he wasn't the Song Family's child, not even the greatest man in the world would be willing to bump porcelain.

Despite this thought, Song Haiping still stayed up all night.

As the night dragged on, he grew more clear-headed. He calculated the timeline and recalled his daughter's growth between junior high and high school, and finally concluded that it really would have been a bit difficult if a stinky brat wanted to cheat his daughter. Not because of anything else–he knew it was very troublesome when girls hit their rebellious adolescent stage, so for three years of junior high and three years of high school, he gave no small number of gifts to his daughter's class teacher. He also helped the class teacher's nephew resolve his problem regarding work. With this bit of friendly exchange, she definitely would have paid close attention to his daughter.

Although he and his ex-wife couldn't be considered particularly responsible, to not even know that their daughter was pregnant and had a child...

Song Haiping felt more upset the more he thought about it. He got up and went to the second bedroom. Rong Ting was already asleep. He was a young child and had gotten tired out during the day, so at this moment, he was sleeping especially deeply. Song Haiping stared at Rong Ting's face under the moonlight. The more he looked the more he felt that if he said that this child had no relationship with his family's Yuanyuan... even he couldn't believe it ah.

This child didn't seem like a fool, either, so how could he speak like people from ancient times? Could it be that the crossing through time and space that his daughter spoke of really existed?

Song Haiping abruptly smacked his forehead, muttering to himself, "Insane!!"

Song Haiping, who hadn't slept all night, didn't seem the least bit tired as he brushed his teeth and washed his face early in the morning. After Rong Ting got up, he followed behind Rong Ting, watching the child squeeze out toothpaste and brush his teeth, then wash his face...

Seeing that Song Haiping had been following him, Rong Ting said helplessly: "What matters does Grandfather have?"

After a night of tossing and turning, the bags under Song Haiping's eyes were more prominent. "Little kid, are you hungry?"

Rong Ting was confused by these words, but he still replied truthfully: "Not too bad."

He was now slowly learning to speak like the people here. Otherwise, communicating would be rather complicated.

"That's called being hungry." Song Haiping patted his pocket. "Go, let's go out to eat breakfast, my treat. Let Yuanyuan sleep, we can bring back breakfast for her."

Rong Ting hesitated.

Song Haiping took it as a yes and dragged him towards the door in a manner of not accepting any refusals.

Rong Ting's body was small and he was easily dragged away. He couldn't help but think that Grandfather truly lived up to the name of Great General. His bravery was great, and his strength was also great.

The grandfather and grandson pair went out. The temperature in autumn mornings couldn't be considered very high. Song Haiping turned his head to look at Rong Ting, then straightforwardly took off his coat and put it on the boy.