2020 minecraft smp

3rd POV

"join our mc server today! requirements: 13-17yrs old active has discord (etc etc)"

'perfect!' bennett thought as he read the requirements. just like every other mentally unstable 14 year old in 2020, bennett had a dsmp phase and a continuous minecraft brainrot. maybe it had something to with being bored during the quarantine, but bennett had it bad. 

'i really hope i get accepted.. i fit all the requirements and im really good at minecraft too.." bennett thought to himself, generally worried about his terrible luck that may prevent him from getting an invite to this stupid server. 

TIMESKIP LIKE 30 MINUTES

'I GOT A REPLY!!!' benny thought excitedly as he looked through his notifications and found a reply from the server owner.

"hi! we see you meet all the requirements so you are welcome to join our server! you got an invite to the discord server and the minecraft one so feel free to join when you're ready!" the comment said.

benny practically squealed, swiftly looking through his discord and xbox invites, joining the server as fast as he possibly could. 

(will be in chatfic format since it is a discord seever)

fischl👾 (she/they): welcome newcomer! my name is fischl, the prinzessin of this sacred world!

benny123: hey there! can i call you fishy?

fischl👾 (she/they): how dare thou even suggest that the prinzessin would grant you permission to call her that?!

oz: translation: how dare you suggest i would let you call me fishy?!?

benny123: sorry! i didnt mean to offend you prinzessin!

mona🌝 (she/her): its ok shes just roleplaying lol

fischl👾 (she/they: >:(

mona🌝 (she/her): btw you should pit your name and preferred pronouns in your display name. also there are roles lol

benny123: alrighty! thanks!

mona🌝 (she/her): np

benny🔥 (he/they): does anyone wannaplay minecraft on the server?

barbie💕(she/her): a few of us are already playing! you should build your base! :3

benny🔥(he/they): sweet! ill join right away

bennett then left discord and joined the server on his xbox, excited to see what was happening and who he would meet.

cliffhanger 😘

idk what possessed me to write this prompt but im growing fond of this djdbhdh