Ready to Confess.

Start from the beginning

Soobin - " Oh yes Mr. Park ". His eyes went to Taehyung. "Good morning Mr. Kim. " He said standing up from his chair.

Taehyung just nodded his head in appreciation.

Jimin - " So Soobin i have to ask you something. "

Soobin - " Yes please go ahead. "

Jimin - " Actually Mr. Kim decided to give some appreciation gifts to his employees. So that they will be motivated to work harder.... "

Soobin - " Oh wow! That's a good decision. " He said smiling.

Jimin - " Yeah. But you know we don't know much about our employees likes and dislikes...So we are here to ask someone's likes and dislikes. "

Soobin - "About ? "

Tae - " About Ms. Choi yn. " He said with a straight face.

Soobin - " Oh about yn. You came to the right person i know her every likes and dislikes. " He said being proud.

But little did he know someone was looking at him with his side eyes.

Jimin - " Ok then let us know too. "

Soobin - " She likes chocolate flavour in ice cream, her favourite colour is black, her favourite place is Han river, She likes cars , she don't like to wear much accessories so please avoid her giving that. And she likes to walk alone feeling the nature and... "

Jimin and Taehyung 's mouth were hunged open. They cant believe he know each details about her.

He got interrupted.

Tae - " How do you know everything about her ? " He said being shocked.

Soobin - " Actually i like her. So i started to find her likes and dislikes so that i can propose her later. " He said being shy.

Tae - " PROPOSE HER ?" He said loosing his temper.

Jimin - " Stay calm Tae. " He whispered in his ears. " Yes Soobin continue.. " He said smiling nervously.

Tae - " No its ok. We got enough information about her."

With that they both left from there.

Soobin - " Why are they acting weird?" He murmered to himself.

Tae - " Is he a friend or stalker ? How come he know everything about her ?"
He said being irritated.

Jimin - "Hold on. I am speechless.... Literally he knows everything about her. Gosh! " He said making his eyes popped out from his socket.

Jimin - " I am scared... What if he propose yn and she agreed to be her girlfriend. " He said lifting up his both eyebrows.

Tae - "No no i can't let that happen. I wont let anyone  steal my girl. "

Jimin - " What your girl ? She is not yours yet. " He said mocking.

Tae - " I will make her mine soon. "

Their conversation got interrupted when they heard a knock on the door.

Tae - " Come in. "

Jimin - " Oh Soobin. You are here. "
He said being surprised.

Soobin - " Oh yes actually i came to tell you something important about yn. "

Tae - " Continue. "

Soobin - "After 2 days Its yn's birthday. You can gift her on her bday. She will like it. " He said smiling. " She likes surprises. "

Jimin - " Sure Soobin we will do that. Thank you to let us know. "

Soobin - " I will take my leave. " He bowed and left from there.

Tae - " Jimin he even knew her bday. " He said being super hyper.

Jimin - " Isn't that obvious. Did you ever asked her about her bday ? No.. Right ? " " You have a long way to go Mr. Kim ". He said laughing.

Taehyung glared at him.

Time skipped to lunch time.

A/n - So here the situation is Taehyung and Jimin are in company's cafeteria hiding behind a pillar. Jimin is standing bending downwards and Taehyung was standing behind him. They were secretly  peeking in the cafeteria.

Jimin - " Agh! You are so heavy. Get off from me. "  He said being irritated.

Tae - " Stay still. "

They were keeping an eye on Yn and Soobin.

Tae - "What are they talking ? "

Jimin - " How can i know ? But it seems like they are having a good time. "

Tae - " Do you have a death wish ?"

Suddenly a lady came behind them and tapped them on their shoulder.

Lady - " Mr. Kim.... Mr. Park do you need anything ? "

They got surprised by the sudden touch. They had been caught red handed.

Tae - "Oh no no we don't need anything. We were jus - just .....jimin tell her what were we doing???.. "

Jimin - "Me ? " He said being shocked.
"Oh yes we were just checking the employees if they are comfortable with the cafeteria or not... "  He said laughing nervously.

Lady - " Oh is that so ? Mr .kim you are such a great ceo. How much you care about your employees. " She said praising him.

Tae - " Ah yes Thank you. " 

Jimin - " Ok then we will take our leave now.  Excuse us. "  He said with a smiling gesture.