Sausage

*your POV *

You were walking around a supermarket looking for breakfast foods because you were out.

You started walking to the refrigerated section such as bacon, eggs, sausage.

You walked over putting some ingredients into the cart. Then something caught your eye.

The workers at the supermarket were carrying a man- wait no- a sausage. Once they brought him your way you got a good look at him.

He looked short, stubby, greasy, and a little chubby.

"Ma'am may you excuse us we have to put another meat product down, so if you don't mind can you please move."
The worker asked. "S-sure" you stuttered lightly.

As they put the sausage man down and as they began to leave you asked "What is he?" You asked curiously.

"He is a sausage hybrid." The man said calmly and walked away.

You looked back at the boy-sausage- and saw he was asleep so you slapped him with one of his children.

"What's your name sausage man." You asked." Naughty boy, but everybody calls me sausage boy." "Oh." Was all you said,and slowly began walking away not having anything else to say.

"Wait." Naughty boy cried, grabbing your attention and putting it back on the sweaty boy.

"Don't leave me please I'll be a good sausage." He said spit flying out of his mouth as he said those words.

"No" was all you said before leaving the sausage man on his own in the cold store.

You could hear is please and cries for him to take him home. It was kind of heartbreaking really.

Then you heard a strap break making you turn around startled by the noise.

You heard people gasp, and scream running out of the store with their children slung over their shoulders or in their arms.

You turned around and saw sausage boy running after you arms open wide, and sweating like never before.

You screamed before trying to run away but failed, only to be caught in the greasy grasp of the one that shouldn't be named.

You flailed kicking and screaming in his grasp only to be held tighter.

Suddenly you fell to the ground with a loud thud, and when you turned around it really shocked you.

Naughty boy was a sausage an actual sausage.

So you took him home so you could make breakfast for yourself.

You boiled him and cut him up and made bacon and eggs to go with him, ignoring the pleas and cries from the sausage boy and continued eating your food like it wasn't a sausage hybrid.

Tһє єňԀ