sky turned black like a perfect storm

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"WHAT?!" 📞

📞 "A group of villains
attacked at USJ. Eraserhead
fought them and got injured
severely. Both of his arms
and his face are fractured,
but luckily, there's no brain
damage. But his orbital floor
bones are crushed, which may
leave some after effects in his eye."

Luckily, Kei was with me to catch me. Upon hearing the news, my knees gave out.

"A-and, uncle Might?
Aunt Anan? " 📞

📞 "They're injured as well
but they'll survive too. All
Might's currently at Recovery
Girl's infirmary to be treated.
Thirteen's been treated. The
wound on her back and upper
arm are bad, but she'll survive."

"T-the class? Are
they safe?" 📞

📞 "Besides the boy with
broken legs, everyone else
is okay. The boy is with All
Might in the infirmary."

This is all my fault. I already had a feeling that something was wrong but I still stayed home. If I just focused yesterday on the mission I wouldn't have been hit. I wouldn't be here right now being useless. I could've helped them. I-

"Oi, Y/N." Kei flicked my forehead to gain my attention. "We've been calling you but you weren't responding. You're overthinking again. Stop blaming yourself."

📞 "Uhh, Y/N? Are you
still there? The sky is
getting darker and it
looks like a thunderstorm
is coming. Please, calm down."

Ignoring my uncle's pleas, I pulled Kei's collar. "Take. Me. To. Them. Or I swear to god Keigo, I would never forgive you." I threatened as I looked him dead in the eye.

"O-okay, let me talk to detective Tsukauchi first." He requested. I gave him my phone and let them talk. I went back to my room to change. Starting to feel like the villain's quirk on me is wearing off. I tried to teleport as I couldn't wait any longer but failed.

As soon as they finished talking on the phone, I immediately pulled Keigo out of the house and quickly locked the door. Understanding that I'm in a rush, he carried me bridal style and swiftly flew to the hospital. I tried to keep calm just so we wouldn't have to fly under a thundercloud. Keigo held me close. I could feel him calmly patting my back or brushing my hair with his fingers, trying to ease my emotions. "It's gonna be okay. They'll be fine." He softly whispered in my ear.

Hearing this, I further buried my face on the crook of his neck. "How can you say that? Didn't you hear how badly injured they were? If only I was there." I whispered back, trying hard not to let out a sob but a drop of water from the sky betrayed me.

"Hey." Kei muttered. He held me tighter as he flew faster. "None of it was your fault, okay? They're pro heroes. This is part of their job. Stop blaming yourself." And from there, we travelled quietly.

When we got to the hospital, uncle Naomasa embraced me before ushering me in the hospital. On our way to uncle Shota's room, he told me everything he knew about the attack and the aftermath. He tried to make me as calm as possible before letting me in. I stopped in front of the hospital room door, trying to collect my thoughts.