eva and echo 0-o [ # fight chapter]

Echos POV:

[2 weeks later bc i can bitchs UvU]

I was sitting in teh grass with dylan talking and chatting about stuff i did and stuff about him then someone walks up to use " wth dylan I feel like ur ignoring my " she looks at me and freeze looking my up and down. " who the f**k it this dylan" dylan looks at me and looks at the girl. " Im his boyfriend that what" i glare at her she glares at me we stay like that for a few minutes. " Wanna go b*tch " she yells " bring it on" i stand up she punches me in the face " ugh" i kick her hard in the stomach making her stubble back. "haha" i laugh at how easy she made it to kick her in the stomach. She charges at me punching me in the chest i step back alittle. Then i throw a left hook and her mouth starts to bleed.

{MEAN WILL DYLAN JUST WATCHING THIS 0-0}

She b*tch slaps me and i catch her hand and throw her into the lake UvU [ i was so pround in rp when i did that UvU] she comes back and is p*ssed " fine you win this round b*tch" she sits under the tree with dylan and grumbles to herself. " Eva you didnt have to fight Echo you 2 brain celled woman" he laughs. " well next time you try and fight me i will kill you mk" i say at the end turning to dark tone. She grumble and just sits under the tree and pouts it was funny and entertaning st back down and dylan sits in my lap i wrap my arms around him and put my head on his shoulder. " yes echo is my boyfriend eva suck it up u lonely b*tch" eva jaw drops even tho she knew it was true.

I chuckle at them to it was funny to watch " mk echo and eva lets play truth or dare mk echo truth or dare?" dylan asks i look at him and thing " um dare " dylan giggles i knew i fucked up - face palm- " echo i dare you to put on a dress UvU" i groan " fine but you have to get off me so i can put it on" dylan looks grumpy now " but im commffyyyyyyy ugh fine" dylan move to the ground i get up and go put on the dress T^T { this was so mean of a dare even tho i looked amazing UvU}

{this is wha the dress was ik its eret form dsmp dress for the egg meeting but it was to slay ot to pick you have to agree on that}
I teleport back and look at them like rlly man eva starts laughing dylans laughing i just side eye them and look abit p*ssed " give us a trul pls" eva says so i do a spin and sit pulling dylan back into my lap happy days UvU. " truth or dare dylan eva ask " dare" i look at her messing around when i say this not realising that eva would do it " well you could seprat me and dylan for like a day or 2 that is the evilies shit to pull ever" eva smirks " i dare you to do what echo justed said" my eyes widen dylan starts crying walking home i was p*ssed i got up in my fables dress and spoke with dark and glitchy tone " YOU F*CK UP" she starts running knowing she messed up i tp my axe to my hand tp infront her slash her chest " n-no stop im s-sorry pls dont" she begged. I only felt angry i slashed her arm " BYE EVA SEE YOU SOON " i smile crochedly and cut her head clean off chat says " SERVER} Eva was slained by Echo 2 lifes remain......

{CLIFF HANGER UVU}

HAHA YOU THOUGHT ENJOY THIS AND EAT FOOD AND DRINK WATER I LOVE YOU STARS HAVE A GOOD DAY HOPE LIFE GETS BETTER UR PERFECT BYEEEEEE!!!!

{SIGNED} : LILGHOST<3