Howl of the Fright Hound

Começar do início

Jason: Hang out with you and all your friends? Oh, snap, girl. I second that emotion.

Velma: Jason, see the thing is... Oye. Little help.

Daphne: Tell him you've already committed your heart to a very special boy.

Shaggy: I'll handle this.

Y/N: Shaggy, I don't think you're-

Shaggy: Like, sorry, Jason but Velma has super important Mystery Incorporated stuff to do.

They all walk off leaving Jason.

Velma: Shaggy Rogers, how chivalrous of you to rebuke the advances of another suitor.

Shaggy: Uh, yeah. You're welcome. But to be honest, all this talk about food has got me starved. I just wanted to get out of here so we could eat.

Shaggy leaves Velma as Velma is saddened. Night came and Velma's mother was making a tour for the tourists in her bus.

Angie: And to your left was the last reported sighting of the wax phantom. Some say that under the full moon you can still see waxy footprints on the sidewalk and the wax is actually scented like formaldehyde which is Crystal Cove's official scent that can be purchased at the haunted gift shop. And that concludes our Crystal Cove Mystery Tour. I hope the rest of your stay with us is filled with horror and agony.

Suddenly a loud bang is heard on top of the bus.

Female 1: Oh, maybe the tour isn't over.

Angie: Uh, no, I-I'm pretty sure it is. Or I would have charged you more.

That's when the Fright Hound appeared and attacked the bus, smashing it. The people tried to get out, but Angie fainted and closed the doors. The Fright Hound comes into the bus ripping its collar off and escapes. The gang arrived and saw the aftermath.

Velma: Jinkies, look at that tour bus.

Scooby: Huh?

Daphne: What happened to it?

Fred: Something... mysterious.

They got out and saw Angie getting put on a stretcher.

Velma: Mom! Sheriff Stone, is everything alright?

Fred: Don't worry, tourist people. If there's a mystery, we'll solve it.

Sheriff Stone: There's no mystery here, only a crime.

He points to Scooby.

Sheriff Stone: And you, tough guy... are under arrest.

Y/N: We beg your pardon?

Sheriff Stone handcuffs Scooby.

Shaggy: Like, Sheriff, this is some kind of crazy mistake.

Female 1: It's no mistake. Those hungry eyes. That hideous face.

Daphne: But Scooby didn't do anything. He was with us.

Male 3: Oh, really?

Y/N: Yes, really. Why?

Male 3: my camcorder says otherwise.

He shows them the video of the Fright hound attack.

Sheriff Stone: Apparently, Mr. Fleas here caught his collar on the wreckage. It fell off before he ran away.

Y/N: Are you stupid, dumb or stupid? He has his collar right there!

Sheriff Stone: Oh, he's obviously a mastermind criminal dog. He's bound to have a closet full of collars back home. Let's go, you.