Estella: Girl... Idk, maybe Jack like her?

Shuni: Jack only likes pretty girls, not clowns!

Harmonia: I think Jack has made it clear multiple times that he does not enjoy people talking about his romances....

Shuni: Girl.... Shut up, that's not the point.

Harmonia: Then what is???

Shuni: That my perfect ass was in the bottom over that mess!

Estella: At least I won?

Shuni: I mean that'll get you in the finale with me yeah, but you cannot outshine me in that final lipsync.

Harmonia: Where am I in this final lipsync?

Shuni: Depends on how they'll divide us over the rounds, but it doesn't matter, I will be the winner anyways.

Harmonia: Oh will you?

Shuni: You've literally been eliminated and Estella got her first win in episode nine, while I've got three already, Be for real...

Estella: She might be right Harmonia... Besides it will give us great set-ups for Superstars!

Harmonia: I'm not here for Superstars though...

Shuni: Then try to beat me in the finale! But we have to get there first okay?

Harmonia: I can agree with that. So what's the plan?

Shuni: You know that the next episode has to be the girl groups right? We're at top six, they're always at top six.

Harmonia: Yes... So?

Shuni: So we have to win the next Mini-Challenge, that way we can guarantee a triple win!

Estella: What if there is no Mini-Challenge?

Shuni: Then you are the last winner, so you'll probably get to pick.

Harmonia: And what if they make the lipsync winner choose?

Shuni: Then we will have to hope that Frank wins that lipsync. He'll obviously pick Gloria and Kym, and that is a disaster team.

Estella: What if Icona wins though?

Shuni: Then two of us will be stuck with Gloria... So one of us in their team has to outperform the others to be saved...

Harmonia: That sounds like a headache... Why would Icona pick any of us?

Shuni: Have you seen her relationship with Gloria? Those two will kill each other if they're on a team together.

Harmonia: So that's what we have to make happen?

Shuni: Exactly!

Estella: Ooooh, the path to the finale is clear!

Meanwhile, Kym tries to talk to Frank while he is practicing for his lipsync.

Kym: Frank, Can we please talk for a minute? It's about Gloria and Icona...

Frank: Only if it can happen quickly...

Kym: Okay, so Gloria does not believe that the showrunner would screw her over...

Frank: So...

Kym: Well you've known her the longest, please talk to her.

Frank: Ugh.... I really don't have the time.

Kym: Please Frank! This is the one chance we have to solve this feud!

Frank: Okay, I'll talk to her, you talk to Icona okay?

Frank approaches Gloria.

Frank: Glor, We have to talk, quickly.