2.

"So are you with Des?... Yes I know she's your sister but that doesn't mean you're always with her!... Shuddup Tani and pick up Ana an Rose! You talked to Shanice?... So she's at the club?.. Okay Call me when y'all outside."

I hung up my phone and continued to walk back and forth, multi-tasking around the bedroom trying to get ready for Shanice's party. Emmanuel had went back to the office not to long ago so I was free from any distractions. My girls Rosetta, Anais, (An-nie-yis) Vatani, and Iridescent are on their way over here so we can all leave together, meet Shanice, and make an unforgettable scene at the club. I decided to wear my black and gold 90's Roller Girl mini dress, black knee high boots, gold jewelry and my hair curly. At this point I was looking for one of my boots and putting on my dress. My phone started to ring again and it was Emmanuel.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey babe. Whatchu' doing?"

"Trying to find my other boot and wondering why the hell you're not coming to Shanice's party?"

"Because I got work to do and. Shanice and her husband hang with people I don't fuck with. I actually don't want you to go."

"Ha! Fuck that. I'm still going." I said

"And what if I would've said no?"

"I'm grown." I said checking out my curled hair.

"So, I still don't want to to go."

"Does it matter?! It's not like you're gonna be here anyways! You're gonna be in the office like you're always in the fucking office!" I said while searching in the closest for my boot.

"You just want to go out to cheat." He said.

I hung up the phone on him, I fucking hates when he say shit like that to me with his insecure ass, I swear I need to get fucked up tonight, then I found my boot at the back of the closest. I put it on, went downstairs and waited for the girls. I took this time to smoke a blunt and play around on social media. After I ashed it out, I got up and went and got the guns out my trunk. I decided to let the girls see them and they can pick out theirs. A minute later the girls pulled up and honked at me.

"Whatcha' got there?" Ana asked when she rolled down the back window.

"I'll show you when we get in my Hummer, let me get my purse."

Des and Tani got out and picked my bags up and waited by Hummer. I got my purse and keys and ran back outside to the girls.

"So whats with the guns Kori?" Des asked.

"It's for Janelle and her bitches." I said opening the car and letting them in.

"Girl we don't need guns for that basic ass bitch!" Rose said.

"But we all know the bitch is sneaky like a snake, I'm not taking any chances."

I pulled off and headed for the club. When we pulled up, I turned around, poured out the guns on the floor.

"Hold on real quick!" I said then I picked out my two guns.

"Now, pick yah favorites."

"Oh shit. I already see mine." Rose said grabbing hers.

"This looks like it does damage." Des said examining her choice.

"FucksWitIt!" Tani said choosing hers.

"I'm satisfied." Ana said picking up hers.

"Good. Now remember which one's you picked because we can't take them into the club! So, y'all ready to show the fuck out?" I asked them.