Breeding For A New Super Soldier

( If you're confused on this. Then go on my main account and look through my What If book so you understand this universe better)

Allen and Yami had a kid together and that was, Lindsey.

Lindsey was actually much stronger then her parents, and the scientists came to the conclusion do to her father's super soldier DNA and her mother's mage abilities all combined together, made it so Lindsey's power and potential far exceeded her parents. You yourself was a decently new soldier to the team.

So the government wanted to make stronger and new age super soldiers, ones with stronger potential then their parents.

You were tasked with this too. As you and Allen was paired up together for this. As currently you two were in one of the facilities bedrooms.

Allen himself seemed to not know how to feel about this.

( Multiple choice cause fun)

A.

You seem pretty unsure about this yourself don't you?*Allen asked before looking at you, taking in your parietal nude appearance. As the blue haired male was sitting on the bed, staring at you*

 As the blue haired male was sitting on the bed, staring at you*

B.

You know seeing you like this..really doesn't help on how I feel in this situation..*Allen said in a awkward manner, as he was basically doing his best to look you in your eyes, to not look any lower*