"Nope, actual gun." Armin offered.

Eren walked back into the bedroom. The door was opening. He paused halfway across the room. Levi poked his head around the door.

"I knocked." He insisted.

"We were figuring out the shower." Eren offered.

"Oh, um ok." Levi held out two bags.

"Erwin bought these for you this morning. This one..." He handed the one in his right hand to Eren.

"... is yours." He said. He glanced toward the bathroom door.

"This is for Armin. Erwin is pretty good at judging sizes." Levi explained.

"Thank you, uh..." Eren looked down at the floor.

"I'm sorry about last night." He muttered.

Levi came further into the room. "Care to explain?" he asked leaning against the dresser.

"It's called night terrors. I've had them since I lived at home." Eren said. Levi nodded.

"Since you've been on the street, I'm guessing you never got proper treatment for them." He commented.

"Armin helps. He read up on them. They don't happen as much as they used to. But, in new surroundings..." Eren waved a hand to indicate the room around him.

Levi nodded again. "That's why he sticks so close to you." He muttered.

"Armin? Yeah, sort of. Plus I'm a complete idiot. Never did learn how to fight well, but I never backed down from one. I would get the crap beat outta me, but I defended Armin with everything I had." Eren's mouth twisted into a smirk.

"I see." Levi looked around. Was he trying to find a reason not to leave?

"It's not like I chose him over you. I honestly thought my father killed you. The terrors were so bad those first few years. Seeing your face go white like that. The blood..." Eren's voice choked up.

"My chauffer was right behind you, when I told you to run. I hoped he would have stopped you, brought you with us. But he said he never even saw you, just me, wounded." Levi said.

"He recognized Grisha. Told mom who shot me. We have been at war with the Yeager's ever since. Just we have a cease fire in order right now." Levi mentioned.

"But you killed three of their guys." Eren muttered.

"I didn't kill them. I just made it so they couldn't fight back, until they woke up." Levi huffed.

"Yeah, ok." Eren smiled lightly.

"Showers all yours. Do you need me to..." Armin paused seeing Levi in the room.

"New clothes." Eren held the bag out Levi said was for the blond.

"And um, yeah." He muttered.

"Sure." Armin said.

"What?" Levi was pinching the bridge of his nose again. "The two of you have your own language! It's driving me insane!" He growled.

"Oh, um, Eren doesn't like being alone in new places. I was just seeing if he wanted me to stay in the bathroom with him." Armin informed him.

"You really can't be alone?" Levi asked.

"During the day, out there, I'm fine." Eren shrugged pointing outside.

"Get cleaned up. I'll see you in the kitchen." Levi walked out of the room.

Armin took his bag back into the bathroom. Eren came in with his own. While Armin got dressed, brushed his hair and teeth, he watched over Eren. The taller teen showered, did all that one dose afterwards, before dressing. The clothes were similar.

Eren had a green hoodie, with a black tee shirt under it, jeans with new underwater, socks and shoes. Armin's hoodie was red but the rest was the same as Eren's. The sizes were perfect for them. Once dressed they stepped from their room.

Glancing around Armin pointed toward the sound of someone cooking. The teens followed it. They found Erwin in a flowered apron cooking away in the kitchen. Levi was assembling plates of food next to him. Another man came in, he whisked the tray away Levi had loaded up with the first round of plates.

"They all still here?" Armin asked.

"Most." Levi offered. "Two left after my little announcement yesterday." He smirked looking relived.

He held out two plates. Armin took one, he reached for Eren's but Levi tugged it back. With a frown he thrust it toward the taller male. Eren inched a little closer. Levi's eyes went to the backpacks each boy carried over one shoulder. Bending from the waist, Eren leaned close enough to take the plate. He scuttled back as soon as he had a grasp of it. Armin sighed.

"He isn't going to hurt you!" He humphed.

"Sorry." Eren hung his head but followed Armin to a table.

"Don't be. It's OK. I shouldn't have yelled like that." The blond apologized.

"You didn't yell!" Erwin looked at them startled.

"For Armin, that was yelling." Eren chuckled.

"He is too nice and you are too neurotic!" Erwin huffed.

"Sorry." Eren ducked his head as he began to eat.

"Don't be sorry. It's just an observation." Erwin pointed out. He joined them at the table with Levi. Levi only had tea. Eren frowned.

"Where's your breakfast?" he asked.

"I don't eat breakfast." Levi said.

"Why? You should eat as long as there is food." Eren pointed out.

"And you should sleep in a bed as long as one is provided for you." Levi stated.

"Touché." Eren giggled.

"Brat." Levi snickered.

"Idiots." Erwin offered.

"Fools." Armin giggled.

This was how Kenny found them seated around the table laughing a minute later. He scuffed going to grab himself some food.