Club Night

Y/N soon arrives at the club, and Even though she had resentment towards Joker, she stayed attached to the hip to him the whole time. Mostly because he told her to follow him. He treated her like a keychain, which she obviously hated. Joker then enters a quiet-ish "room", with a tatted Japanese looking man sitting across from where Mr. J was going to sit. Then this unknown Japanese guy asks "who is she and why is she here". Rude was practically written all over him, but the she turns to Joker and he's almost glaring at her, most likely to get out. So she leave the room, looking around at the dancers, the drinks, the people and most definitely the door out, but she obviously doesn't leave cause Joker and his men would find her almost immediately.
More minutes go by with you mostly looking at the dancers, then she suddenly makes eye contact with an averaged looking man in his fourties'. She looks away but he is still glancing at her, and to her dismay he walk over. "Oh great" she quietly mutters. The man of the hour has now arrived. "Hello beautiful" he says followed by a sip of alcohol. Y/N responds to the man with a "hi" and he quickly begins a conversation with her that last about 5-7 minutes.
He tells you his name which was "Sam". The conversation was boring, well it was until he started get creepy and asked if you wanted to go to his place, and of course you says "no, thank you". But Sam kept on asking while getting more and more aggressive, till the point where he was getting attention from the people around him. "Please just leave me alone!" you shout. Next thing you see is Sam getting a gun shot bullet to the head. You look in the direction from where it was shot, and you see Joker standing with a gun in his hand. "Let's go" he says to you, followed by him somewhat aggressively grabbing your wrist.
You get pulled into the car by Joker to go back to his house/hideout. "First day back outside and already causing a ruckus, is that so?" ... "I'm sorry" you quietly say. "Awww you're sorry" Joker says while pouting his lips mockingly. You stay quiet so you don't upset him even more, instead you emotionlessly stare out the window of the car taking in the view of the outside world you may never get to see again.

So you guys that's it for this one, also sorry it took so long to make this omg 😭
Btw I might switch between 1st person 2nd person and 3rd person throughout this. I'll try to be more consistent, but anyway thank you for reading!!! Byeee ❤️😍