travelling

Yuan Jing: ...
Ren: care to explain what was that about? Or were you that desperate to hug his chest...
Yuan Jing: uh no.... Apologize Idk what has been going on with me these past few nights... Seems like old memories comes back like a raging storm...
YingYue: meaning you had a nightmare of your past memory?
Yuan Jing: I... I think that is the case...
YingYue: than why don't you go spend some time with him, Ren and I could just go pet his pets
Yuan Jing: I'll keep that in mind thnk you...

Yuan Jing pov:

After i think it threw, i finally decide to enter Yanqing room, but the first thing I saw when I enter made me feel.... Unpleasant... He was sitting there on his bed not moving... His hair was undone... His eyes were dead and hollow... It looks like a empty husk on a bed... He than notice that I came in so he sat up straight

Yanqing: oh hey Yuan Jing... Feeling better from what happend just now...?
Yuan Jing: yes... I'm alot better now...
Yanqing: you have alot of nightmares... Are you doing alright?
Yuan Jing: yes I'm fine... I'm sorry for the trouble... I don't get nightmares like these so often...
Yanqing: its fine... Where's the other 2?
Yuan Jing: they wanted to play with the pets...
Yanqing: oh... Well sience your here... Want to help me pack up?
Yuan Jing: eh? Pack up for what?
Yanqing: my brother is coming to pick me up... Hes going to take me back to my Homeland for a festival... I can't leave you 3 alone so why not come along?
Yuan Jing: uh... Mh OK I'll help

I help Yanqing pack up our things, it did not take long to finish bcz we didn't have that munch to pack... Once we were finish, Yanqing went and call the others and told them about our plan to leave, they both agreed and carried their part of the everyday items, than we all left the house to follow Yanqing to Starskiff Haven to go to the gate where the astral express crew were wiating but once they saw us... Many questionable faces were raised...

Cealus: uhhhh... Yanqing? Are these... Children?
Yanqing: hm? Yes
March: awwww! Dan Heng look! This 1 looks exactly like you!
Dan Heng: uh... Yes it would seem so... And this 1... Why dose he bare resemblance to... Uh...
Cealus: where did these little guys come from?
Yanqing: Idk... They appeared on my doorstep and couldn't find anywhere else to go... I try the idea to bring them to a orphanage but... Thats a no go, so im keeping them
March 7th: seriously??? But isnt 3 little kids is a little bit too munch for you...? Especially when they look like.... This
Yanqing: I'll manage... In any case their pretty well behave so its fine...
Cealus: uh ok... If you say so
March 7th: heya kids! I'm March 7th! This is Dan Heng and Cealus!
Yuan Jing: greetings, I'm Yuan Jing, this is YingYue and Ren
Dan Heng: uhh... Hi...
YingYue: plz Nevermind him... Thats just how his face looks
Ren: . . . .
Cealus: well lets get going than, to Teyvat!