𝟎 - (𝐘/𝐍) 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

Zacznij od początku

welcome to

welcome to...
"ANIMULA CHORAGI"
by, "danhoneyyy".

MAIN CHARACTER

➵ ❝Why are you just standing there with your mouth gaping? Ah, you must be stunned and at a loss for words

Why are you just standing there with your mouth gaping? Ah, you must be stunned and at a loss for words... Understandable. It is I, after all... Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College's most beloved star, (Y/n). Or in other words, Jujutsu High... I'm on a very tight schedule, so you're lucky to even get an appointment with me.

Name: "(Y/n) De Fontaine."
Age: Physically — 18; Chronically — 500+.
Status: Alive.
Rank: Special-Grade.

The absolute focus of the stage of judgement, until the final applause sounds.

(Y/N) DE FONTAINE EXPLAINED
In Genshin & Jujutsu Kaisen Terms

IN PNEUMA FORM:
Genshin Terms, Normal Attack —
Normal Attack
Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes.
Charged Attack
Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash a solo dance, dealing Physical DMG to nearby opponents and changing her Arkhe alignment. If Salon Members or Singer of Many Waters summoned by her Elemental Skill "Salon Solitaire" are present, their lineup will switch in response.
Arkhe: Seats Sacred and Secular
At intervals, when Furina's Normal Attacks hit, a Spiritbreath Thorn or a Surging Blade will descend based on her current alignment, dealing Hydro DMG based on her current alignment.
When Furina takes the field, her starting Arkhe will be Ousia.
Plunging Attack
Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.

Jujutsu Kaisen Terms —
Normal Attack — Is able to summon her sword and hit nearby cursed spirits as many times as possible, while having Hydro applied in the sword.
Charged Attack — She just grips onto her sword tightly, a signal to her sword to charge up the Hydro to be able to apply more stronger hits to cursed spirits.
Arkhe: Seats Sacred and Secular — If cursed spirits aren't nearby but senses them within 6 miles (9.65606 kilometres), she is able to activate "Arkhe: Seats Sacred and Secular", summoning a Hydro sword from above and attacking the enemy.
Plunging Attack — This one won't necessarily be important to her directly, but the "Arkhe: Seats Sacred and Secular".