Those little steps.

Comenzar desde el principio

Yn - "Wow its so beautiful. " You said while admiring the dress. ....." I should atleast thanks him for such a beautiful dress. "

With that you went to Taehyung's cabin.

Tae pov : "Didn't she received the parcel yet ? Or didn't she liked it ? Why is she so late ? "
He said roaming in the room being impatient to know your reaction about the dress.

Suddenly he heard a knock on the door. He hurriedly went to his chair and took his seat. He changed his expressions from impatient to a normal and calm one like nothing happened.

Tae - "Come in. "

You entered into his cabin.

Yn - "Mr. Kim Thank you for the dress.
It is very beautiful. "

Tae - "You liked it Ms. Choi ? ....Thats good. Actually the colour theme of the party is red.... So i thought to buy you a red gown. " He said in a normal tone , but deep inside he was very happy that you liked his choice.

Yn - "Oh is that so? ". You said being blushed.

Tae - " Yes..... Ms. Choi you can take leave from the office its already 5. Meet me at 7."

You nodded your head and left from there.

Time skips to 6.
In your room

You took shower and wore that red gown

Yn - " I must say his choice is pretty good. It fits perfectly in my body. "
You said admiring yourself in the mirror.

You wore a party makeup and put light pink blush on your cheeks.
You wore white matching earrings with matching red heels which goes perfectly with your dress. And some sprays of strawberry perfume.

At the end you were looking breathtaking gorgeous.

Yn - "I guess i am looking gorgeous. " You were praising yourself just then your phone started ringing. You saw the caller id it was Taehyung.

You took your clutch and headed towards the exit.

You came out fron your apartment and saw Taehyung was leaning against the car's door. He was wearing a red suit.

Top button of his white shirt wasundone , exposing his undershirt

undone , exposing his undershirt.
His face had an attractive shine which can melt anyone. Sturdy , compact body , neatly dressed in a pressed suit pairing with black shined shoes.

He was looking hot, sexy and handsome at the same time.
You were too stunned to speak anything.

Yn - " Mr. Kim ". You spoke softly.

Tae pov : I was leaning against my car's door while busy in tattering my phone.

I heard my name when yn called me.
She was looking very gorgeous. A fair, and pretty tone with a glow on her face, a beaming smile, and dreamy eyes.

Her hairs were straight falling till her waist. Her long earrings were shining like stars on her face. And the dress perfectly fits her body , showing her beautiful curves.

My thoughts got interrupted when she again said...

Yn - "Mr kim shall we head to the venue ? "

Tae - "Oh yeah of course. Btw Ms. Choi you are looking beautiful. " He said with a smile.

Yn - " You are looking handsome too."
You said shyly.

He went to the passenger's seat and opened the door for you. And then he sat on the driver's seat. With that you both left for the venue.

After driving for 20 min you both reached the venue.

Taehyung opened the door for you. You came out from the car , then you both headed towards the party.

But you stopped and Taehyung also stopped seeing you not moving.

Tae - " What happened ? " He asked turning back to you.

Yn - " M - my heels. " You said looking at your heels.

Taehyung saw and he knew that you can't just bend and tie them up.He took a step back and crouched down on his knees in front of you.

Your eyes travel to his crouching figure , you took your steps back and shook your head. While Taehyung gave you an assuring nod.

His hands made his way to your ankle and he tied the heels softly.

The people near the entrance of the venue got shocked by seeing one of the most successful ceo crouching down for her secretary.

Tae - "Done. Let's go." He said forwarding his hands towards you.

You accepted it and you both entered in the party.