𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

Start from the beginning

Quite frankly, to put it in simple terms, Polaris had no interest in any religion. Not in an offensive way of course but just in a more 'I don't need it in my life but do your thing' way. She celebrated Christmas this year though and the one before because Sirius and Remus did.

Molly was reaching around to give everyone their present from her and Arthur. It was a classical Christmas gift just like Polaris read in some of her books. Self-made clothes that Molly knit herself. The twins received both a scarf each, Ginny got gloves and Ron a vest. Charlie and Bill both received a hat and everyone's gift was in different coloured yarns. Harry and Hermione got a jumper; Harry's was maroon with a golden 'H' in the middle and Hermione's was a dark pink with a gray 'H'. Both hugged Molly tightly at that. Sirius and Remus got gloves as well and, much to Polaris' surprise, she received a poorly wrapped present from her as well.

"It's not much," Molly started, "But I thought maybe you'd like it."

Polaris opened the wrapped present carefully, a confused frown on her face. She didn't expect to get anything, at least not from Molly. Polaris' expression changed from a confused frown to a small smile though as she saw what was inside the wrapping paper.

It was a dark green jumper with a gray/silver-like 'P' in the middle. Knitted by none other than Molly herself. Polaris held the jumper close to her, a smile on her face as she touched Molly's arm tenderly.

"Thank you, Molly." Polaris said quietly, "It's wonderful."

"You're welcome, dear." Molly answered, "It's the least I could do."

Charlie smiled at the interaction. While it was amusing to see their constant banter and fighting, Charlie really came to like and care about Polaris. It was better if they got along anyway, they live together after all.

Meanwhile the siblings, Harry and Hermione gave around their presents for each other. George and Fred gave around prank products they made which was appreciated by everyone, even Bill and Charlie. Harry had bought everyone chocolate and Hermione got everyone some knick knacks from muggle London.

Arthur would love that, Polaris thought as she received her gift from Hermione as well. It was a book, an old and used one but it was an edition of 'The Great Gatsby'. One of her favourite muggle books. She told Hermione so once as they talked about their favourite pieces of literature.

Bill got everyone small things he picked up on his work trips as a curse breaker while Charlie had given everyone Romanian candy. Ron and Ginny even got a stuffed dragon plush as a gag gift.

Sirius and Remus gave everyone presents together. Remus had gotten them and Sirius paid so it was safe to say that watching Sirius' surprised expression while everyone opened their presents was funny.

Ron and Ginny gave everyone something from Honeydukes or some other shop in Hogwarts,

Polaris' presents were a bit more personal. She bought Molly a few cookbooks she was happy about; Italian and Russian kitchen. Arthur would get some muggle things like door stoppers and pens, Polaris wasn't sure what exactly to get him and told Leo to tell her the most random store for presents and she just bought everything that looked even remotely useful. Molly told her he would love it simply because it was muggle stuff. Molly had seen the present for Arthur in their box.

Bill got a notebook from her filled with some advice and tricks on tricky potions and spells. He really appreciated that notebook because, as much as she hated to admit that, Polaris was better at doing magic than him. In the notebook were also condoms, something that made Bill blush furiously but thank her nonetheless.

The twins got some prank products and a few ingredients for the potions they needed. The two gingers were overjoyed and hugged her so hard she could barely breathe. Ron got a whole, big box full of sweets that Polaris was sure would be empty by the end of the holiday. Ginny got new Quidditch gear which earned her a squeal.