𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to wake the rest now." Molly said as she walked to the door.

"Have you slept well, Polaris?" Charlie asked the woman beside her who smiled at him in reply.

"Good enough, Charles." Polaris answered before she asked him, "What's the matter with you today? You seem so happy, not that I mind."

Sirius smirked as he watched the conversation happen and Polaris, who saw him, wished nothing more than to wipe that smirk off his face.

"Just a good day. I always liked Christmas." Polaris smiled at him before they heard the others slowly making their way downstairs.

"Merry Christmas, everyone!" George greeted them as he came into the kitchen. Upon seeing Charlie sitting next to Polaris he smirked and slapped Fred's chest. His twin smiled mischievously as well upon seeing the two.

"Good morning, George and Fred." Charlie greeted his ginger haired brother, "Merry Christmas."

Polaris stayed quiet. She would wish everyone a merry Christmas and a good morning when they all sit at the table to not repeat herself eight times.

The rest stumbled sleepily into the kitchen; Ron and Harry next to each other and Hermione and Ginny were already talking about something Polaris had no interest in knowing. Everyone sat down at their seats, the same ones they always sat on. Polaris was at the head of the table, a funny sight for many who didn't know the dynamic in the house. The head of the table was just Polaris' seat, just like she was head of the Black family.

The families all ate a big Christmas breakfast, lots of eggs and bacon were passed around, even light soup was on the table and fresh cut vegetables and salad. Bread and its fresh cut was around the whole table. Polaris, bless her simple but elegant heart, ate what she ate every morning. She was on a strict eating schedule because of her training and while Leo had told her beforehand that she can have cheat days such as Christmas, Polaris was not one for breaking routine. Food included.

Around the whole time of breakfast, conversation flew freely around the table. Everyone was talking to everyone but Polaris and Charlie weren't. They talked to each other and only if something had to be passed around the table did they take their attention off the other. They didn't even notice they were what almost everyone else at the table was talking about, George and Fred were betting on when they would get together, a bet Sirirus, Remus and Bill didn't hesitate to join in.

When Molly noticed no one was eating anymore, she decided to clap her hands and speak up. "So, it's time for presents then, isn't it?"

The Weasleys, Hermione and Harry were excited at that, Polaris, Remus and Sirius less so. The three of them just didn't enjoy Christmas as much as the others. Sirius and Remus mainly because it brought back old memories with James and it made them sad; Polaris on the other hand didn't celebrate Christmas at all before Sirius and Remus. She just didn't see the point when she was either alone or her religion wasn't christian.

Religion was a confusing thing for her in the very first place. Muggles had a lot of religions but the three she knew of the most were Jewry, Christianity and Islam. Though she didn't know a lot about them as well.

She knew that people in the Islam celebrated, or rather participated, in Ramadan. She didn't know what it was though and frankly, she didn't really care too because she wasn't part of the Islam. She knew jews had Hanukkah but honestly she didn't know what that was as well because she wasn't jewish. She did know though that in the 40s jews were hunted by Nazis and put through the worst kinds of pain possible. Christianity was another thing. She knew about Jesus, a bit at least, and churches and stuff. She knew about Easter and Christmas but she didn't really care about those as well.