Xiao Baili sneered. "The way you speak is very guilty. Whether you admit it or not, it doesn't matter to me."

She played with the whip. "But if you don't get lost, my whip won't be able to resist the urge on you."

Zheng Tongfeng swallowed his saliva. "You... you're simply unreasonable."

She was a fierce woman. He didn't want to marry her.

Otherwise, what would he do if she whipped him every day?

When he thought of this, his scalp went numb.

He still liked women who were as gentle as water. Forget about a tigress like her.

Moreover, the plan had failed.

This tigress definitely had no interest in him.

Therefore, his father could not blame him.

When he saw Xiao Baili raise her hand, he was so scared that he immediately slipped away with his two servants.

He really did not have the fortune to enjoy a woman like her.

Seeing him leave dejectedly, Xiao Baili curled her lips.

What a coward. A man like him actually dared to come out and be the hero.

Who gave him the courage.

Then, she turned to look behind the hill and said, "Have you guys seen enough of the show?"

The two people standing behind the hill looked at each other.

This little girl was really sensitive.

Liang Hengyu walked out and sized up Xiao Baili.

He smiled and said, "Miss, don't misunderstand. We really happened to pass by and saw this show by accident."

Soon, a handsome youth also walked out. "Miss, you're amazing. We admire you!"

They really did not come to watch the show on purpose.

They just happened to see the three wretched men walking towards them.

They also saw Zheng Tongfeng and his servants following behind them sneakily.

They were a little curious and came over to take a look.

Then, they saw that someone wanted to be a hero to save the damsel in distress, so they did not come out to help.

It also caused them to be surprised quite a number of times throughout.

First, they were surprised that a young lady would know martial arts.

The whip even danced like a tiger, whipping away the three ruffians.

Then, they were surprised that she could see through Zheng Tongfeng's act of trying to save the damsel in distress.

She even deliberately pointed it out and let them slip away dejectedly.

Xiao Baili saw the way the two of them dressed and their temperament.

They did not look like they were from the same group.

However, she did not have any intention of getting to know them.

After all, men and women were not supposed to be intimate.

She nodded slightly at the two of them. "Then you two please proceed."

She wasn't in the mood to continue drawing.

She packed her things and left without hesitation.

When the two of them had left, Liang Hengyu instructed his entourage, "Go and find out who this girl is."