Two of the three officials were more stubborn and would never flatter the emperor.

There was also an yushi who would often find fault with the emperor.

Therefore, everyone believed what they said.

Looking at the faint golden glow surrounding the words, it seemed very mysterious.

The ancients clearly did not know about the golden powder, so those who previously did not believe were less doubtful of it now.

This was one of the features Shi Qingluo had deliberately included to make the will more credible.

The ministers were all excited and acknowledged that the emperor was indeed the chosen one from heaven.

Meanwhile, Xiao Yuanshi was completely stunned when Mo Qingling said the words "Shi Qingluo".

How was this possible?

Then, he recalled buying assassins to assassinate Shi Qingluo.

He suddenly panicked.

He kept praying that they hadn't taken any actions.

After he returned, he would immediately get someone to scrape the plan.

Otherwise, he would be in big trouble.

The emperor and the others placed great importance on this matter.

As the disciple representing the old immortal, if anything happened to Shi Qingluo, the emperor would definitely be furious.

This matter would also allow the emperor to completely remember his son and his bad daughter-in-law.

Xiao Yuanshi was conflicted.

He suddenly regretted initiating to break off his kinship with his son in order to make Ge Chunru happy and to calm her down.

He should have brought him back to the capital and watched over him closely.

Now, he couldn't control him at all.

Although Liang Youxiao and the others were dandies, they often coaxed the old lady and the others and were especially special.

Liang Youxiao gave Xi Rui and Fei Yuzhe a look and took the lead to kneel down. "Your Majesty is destined to receive these heaven-bestowed seeds. May our Daliang empire prosper and become stronger!"

This was what Shi Qingluo told them before they came.

They had to properly flatter the emperor when the ministers were present.

The emperor would definitely be happy if they emphasised that he was destined to lead Daliang to prosperity and greater heights.

Thus, he followed her advice.

Xi Rui and Fei Yuzhe also reacted quickly.

They knelt down and said the same thing.

Liang Mingcheng and Xi Xinheng were stunned again by their sons' reaction.

This must have hit the emperor's bullseye.

Even they didn't manage to react so quickly.

They suddenly heave a sigh of relief and tears welled up in their eyes.

They also reacted pretty fast and immediately knelt down and exclaimed, "Your Majesty is destined to receive the heavenly-bestowed seeds. May I wish Daliang to be rich and powerful!"

Then, all the people who were standing knelt down and shouted as well.

As expected, the smile in the emperor's eyes became more prominent. "I will do my best to make our empire prosper and become stronger! Everyone, stand up. Let's have a taste of this heavenly-bestowed food."