2. Stranger

Today. Today was amazing. Why you may ask? Today is the first day of summer, sure its hot as hell out but at least school is over for now. I'm meeting up with my friends Willa, Moth, Aurora, and Pepper, in a bit, we're going to this cafe that just opened down the street, then we're going to a park.

- - - - -

Soon i finished getting ready and went to the cafe, i lived pretty close to it so i was the first to get there. Next was Aurora, then Willa (who looked a bit anxious for some reason), and then came Pepper and Moth which makes sense because they live pretty close to eachother, but they were walking with someone else..someone i didnt know.

The stranger had dark skin, pink curly hair in pigtails with blond roots, a button nose, and brown almond-shaped eyes. They were wearing a pink baggy cardigan with a strawberry pattern, and a tanktop under it. They also had some jeans and a star belt on.

they were very pretty

Moth walked up to the table we were all sitting at, dragging along the unknown person and Aurora following closely behind.

"Sooo, I wanted to introduce you guys to someone." Moth said, gesturing to the stranger next to them.

"Hi everybody" the stranger said "Im..."