𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

Start from the beginning

"I don't have a family." I sapped as I pouted.

"What?!" Bria yelled before burping. "Sorry."

"You a dirty bitch," Tommi said looking at her in disgust causing me to laugh. "You didn't even excuse that nasty ass shit or nothing. You just out here."

"Watch out bitch," Bria replied waving her off.

"But Nana," She dragged looking over at me. We your family. We sisters!" Tommi said nudging me as I pouted and sniffed. I knew that these were my sisters but when I go home, I don't have nobody.

"Don't cry Nana," Bria said in her ear. "We got you!"

"I know." I whined as I wiped my eyes.

"Just because we got a family don't mean we got a good one. We still have struggles. We still got it hard." Tommi said as Bria nodded in agreement.

"Hard is a understatement." She mumbled. "As long as we got each other we will be good. Don't worry about all the shit that you don't have. Think about all the shit you do have and all the people that love you."

I didn't say anything. I just looked at my shoes and wiped my eyes. I was embarrassed because I was drunk crying. I never cried while drunk ever.

"Girl your man coming. Wipe your eyes before he start swinging on us." Tommi said causing me to laugh a little. I wiped the tears from my face. I watched as Dee approached us with a deep frown on his face. He had on some grey shorts with a white t-shirt. He wore low top cement grey 11s to go with his whole outfit.

I wonder where he coming from all dressed up.

He dapped up the guys that were around before hugging Tommi and Bria. I just watched him in silence as he stared at me. He tilted his head at me before nodding me over. I didn't move. I watched as he eyed me intensely. "What the fuck you got going on?"

"Nothing." I said lowly.

"Come here then," He said with a mug as I stood up off the steps. "Why you acting like that? I ain't seen you all day and you ignoring me and shit."

He pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked up at him with low eyes as he eyed my face slightly. He wiped my eyes and placed a kiss on my lips. I deepened the kiss and grabbed his arm as he rubbed my lower back.

He pulled away and eyed me before mugging. "Why you ain't been talking to me?" He asked. I didn't know what to say. I mean, Im in my feelings about personal shit. I don't wanna put that off on him.

"I'm going through something." I said instantly regretting it. I knew it would make him mad me even thinking about shit like that. His eyebrows furrowed as he clenched his jaw. "I'm sorry."

"You going through shit that you can't talk to your nigga about?" He questioned with his face scrunched up causing me to pout. He was making me feel worse.

"It's not that Dee. I just-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence before noticing some girl staring at us. She was with other girls and they were all whispering and eyeing us. I got the vibe that they were gonna try and be on something with me because they were giving me looks.