𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

Start from the beginning

If I wasn't with my friends then I was alone. It was weird because I looked at my friends as my family because I don't have one. I'm always with them and their families. Which is why I felt some type of way about the situation with Tinki.

She tried to put me out and was flaunting her family in my face. Even though, none of them liked her it was still hurtful because it's like bitch what you tryna say? Yes I know this is your man house and that you basically lived here and y'all was a "family" but that has nothing to do with the ass whooping I gave her.

When I think about family, all I see is my friends. I wish my mother had introduced me to her family or atleast some friends. Sometimes I felt like she was ashamed of me and didn't want anyone to meet me in person. She probably tell people that I'm a patient or something who knows.

My phone started singing breaking me from my thoughts. I put my pencil down and grabbed my phone. I had messages from Dee and My mom.

boy💗
you ok?

yeah, wassup?

i can't come get you today
i got a early practice
renni gonna come instead

it's fine
i'll ride w bria or tommi

don't be mad at me
that's why we need to go to the same school

😂we don't
we spend enough time together

Mom
i just landed
i'm gonna start dinner when i get home
can't wait to see you!😢

I just rolled my eyes at her message and went back to my work. She barely even talked to me while she was gone so I didn't know what she meant by that. I tried not to think about my life because if I did think about it, I'll be depressed and sad all the time.

I was just over feeling like I had no family. I needed to find my biological mom. I needed to find my family.

——————

"SHOW ME HOW YOU FUCK HER BABY DAD!" Bria yelled as she smacked Tommi on the ass. It was a school night but we didn't care. We were drunk and outside in the projects. I sat on the stairs and watched as they danced. I was having a sad day.

I looked down at my phone and noticed Dee was texting me again. I was so drunk I couldn't even answer the message because I had no control over nothing. I was leaning my head against the railing and read the messages.

boy💗
you on some weirdo shit
i been tryna reach you for 4 hours wtf
then you ain't nowhere but dirty ass parkway
you disrespectful eshit
i'm omw down there rn
if you with a nigga you better duck
clown

I busted out laughing as I read the messages. I just wanted to chill and be drunk. I wasn't having a good day mentally and I couldn't be there with Dee. He had shit going on and I didn't want him focusing on what was going on with me.

"Bitch why are you crying?" Tommi asked with a frown as I wiped my eyes. Tommi grabbed my face with a deep frown and wiped my eyes as I sniffed. "Stop crying! Tell me what's wrong."

"Stop yelling at her. You're making it worseeee!" Bria slurred as she came over to her. She wrapped her arms around her and rubbed her arms as she leaned her head on her shoulder. "Tell us what's wrong!"