Chapter 3 ✭

"How can you do this to me?!, Numan??!! "

*qazi stopped*

"What are you talking bache (daughter)?? " asked Asheen as she was near the entrance. As tuba and Asheen eyes fall on the belly, they look back at Natasha with confused look.

"Bache (daughter) , in this condition what r u doing here? " asked Asheen.

Natasha walk more forward to the Hall.

*fake tears fall down Natasha's eyes*

"HOW CAN you do this to me ?!, I'M GOING TO BE THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILD!! " as Natasha said, everyone eyes popped out.

"What nonsense are you talking, lady? " Ayesha asked furiously "w-who are you, and what the f*ck you're talking?! " Numan said annoyed.

"Yes, what you're going to do any ways, you first married me and when I become pregnant, you just left me, to MARRY HER! " Natasha yelled.

Acting perfectly.

"Numan, what is this?! " Ayesha asked angrily "babe, ashi, she's lying, I swear, I don't know who she is " numan tried to make it up to her.

Saqib has already left from the stage to handle Asheen. Ayesha mom and dad were watching Natasha and ayesha and numan show confusely. "Who are you, why can't you tell, I don't know you ,tell everyone already! " Numan shouted. "I'M YOUR INNOCENT WIFE, WHOM YOU LEFT WHEN I BECOME PREGNANT!! " Natasha yelled back. "What the hell is this numan?!, you married her, means she is your first wife  , you get her fucking pregnant, and here you are marrying me, leaving her behind, and What if YOU DO THIS TO ME?! " ayesha said as Numan eyes got widened "b-believe m-me, she is lying, babe listen to me once, it's not my child she have, believe me " numan said. Asheen come towards Natasha. "If you really are, my child's wife and going to be mother, come sit here, this isn't good for your child " asheen said as she made Natasha sit on the nearby  sofa and made her way to Stage.

Natasha put her one leg above an other and start watching the drama she created with smirk.

"She's damn actress" Wahaj  whispered to fatima as she nodded in agreement. "I can't believe my eyes, she is smirking " Maryam said pointing her finger at Natasha as sees it. They all were sitting in the separate table wearing black mask and black outfit.

"I need explaination, numan " Ayesha fumed "ashi, believe she is fucking lying, I can't do that, I'm not like those men, using girls to do that" last word he whispered . Ayesha hit Numan with her purse as he looks at her

"you.... You're a Cheap guy! , doing such thing and then saying I won't do that, how low *looks at him head to toe * of you, Mr. Numan Ilyas Awan " she said. As Numan was looking at her with disappointed in his eyes. "Believe m-" numan cut off by Ayesha "mom, dad *they come in front of her* let's go, I don't want to live with a cheap person like him, not even accepting his wife and her soon going to be KID, shame on a person like him, let's go there is no way, I'm going to marry him, let's go "

saying this Ayesha and her parents left from there. "Ayesha! *she didn't turn" please t-turn, I know you love me, please turn, turn....... *exit the hall* *fall on the sofa* this  gir-" Numan cut off by his own eyes. "Where is she? " Numan whispered as Asheen turn around just as her eyes also widened, numan gritted his teeth.

Yes, Natasha was not there where she was sitting before, she Run Away

Flashback.

Natasha was watching the whole drama just then-

"Natasha, let's go, before they caught you, back door *looks at the way* you see? " Hannan asked through the Bluetooth she was wearing. "Yeh I see" Natasha whispered "run to that way we are standing, but you have to be hidious " Hannan said through the ear piece as Natasha stand up and made her way to back door.

She

Finally

Get out

She saw that her friends are bit away from her as she start running, she stopped "this thing is bothering me " saying this Natasha take out the pillow and throw it aside , run to the car and sit inside it as Hannan drove away.

Flashback end .

At

Ilyas Awan Mansion

"I can't believe you can do this to that poor girl " Asheen said as she was walking here and there, Tuba was sitting in the sofa near her dad, Numan was Sitting on the sofa  his head was facing ground.

"How many times, I have to tell you that she is not my wife nor she is the mother of MY child, ashi was, Is and will be always my first love, if that WENCH is pregnant it's not my child because Ashi was going to be my first wife but nah, that sult ruin it and than run away " Numan said bitterness and sadness was visible in his voice.

"Wither she was your wife or not but was much pretty and beautiful than YOUR ashi even though she was in dirty clothes and conditions, her behavior was telling she's better than YOUR so CALLED model ashi, who just so selfish only care about her career that's all " tuba mumbled and was enough for the whole 3 members to listen it as Numan glare at tuba.

"Tell me the truth, numan" Asheen again said as Numan cover his face with his both hands, and start crying lightly and quietly. Saqib hears his son's whimpers as he was shocked cause his son never ever in his life cried,

"stop it, asheen, numan's crying, that's all for your questions, can't you see, he's disturb, if he's saying he doesn't know that girl quit it, don't you believe your son? " saying this he sit beside numan as numan hugs his dad. Asheen eyes got soften

"b-beta, I'm so-sorry , I didn't mean to hurt you, please stop crying " asheen said as she puts her hand on his back, soon tuba quites numan.

"mom, *sniff* you know, how *sniff* much I love ashi, and it was my biggest desire *sniff* to make Ashi my wife, *sniff* here I'm Broken *sniff* and you asking me those things I can not do in my life, I have my iman and deen *sniff*I would never do that " Numan said as he went to his room leaving his parents stunned.

────────ೋღ ღೋ─────────
"Bro, I'm feeling sad ,about that poor numan" Natasha said as she drinks her water, "you don't need to worry, at this hour he be crying his heart out and cursing you for breaking his wedding *laugh*" Maryam said dramatically

"agar shikal achi nhi he toh, baat hi achi karliya kar, bandariya (If the form is not good, then make it good, monkey) " Natasha said as Maryam pout and everyone laughs.

ೋ❀❀ೋ══❀══ೋೋ
Chapter end

A/N: how was it?!! , do tell me, do listen to Haari haari from Aangan drama while reading this chapter, 🖤🖤

Words limit = 1181
8/8/2023