[ The Rain ] - EZRA

It was a cold and stormy night, you were just kicked out of your ex's house, and smelt like rotten egg- since he threw one at you. You cupped a hand over your soft skin, sighing softly.

The gelid wind pushed against your skin, and your hair. Your cheeks felt cold now.
As the rain continued, you stared at the outfit you wore. It was short, not good for the weather but CUTE!

 It was short, not good for the weather but CUTE!

It seems that your SUPER PRETTY CUTE outfit that made you look better then everyone else attracted a certain MAN.

"Wait, is that-," Beyond your eyes, you saw one of the Asilla cosmetics makeup artist, AND Mita Influencer- EZRA! EZRA FROM MITZY AND EZRA!

HE WAS SWO HANDSOME! His waist was so SNATCHED and he had CAKE. As he wore his fishnet crop top with a black vest, and scene hair extensions.

"Oh no, are you okay cutie?" Cutie? Did he just call me cutie? Oh EM GEE!!!!

"Ah- erm- ah, uhm, mhm, errm-, er, ah, i-i-i-i-ii-i-i-i-i-i'm o-o-o-o-o-o-okay!"
You were as red as a TOMATO (What a fucking classic). As your heart skipped a beat, he helped you up, and lead you to his LUXURY car.

"Let's get you changed and warmed up,"

[ TIMESKIP TO EZRA'S HOUSE!! ]

"Here," He held over some Berry gum (If you check Zstragram remember that Ezra carries a berry gum in the 'what's in your backpack' trend.)

"Where's Mitzy?" You asked now.
"She's shopping for makeup,"

Nodding, you took a seat in the chair, as Ezra came over, wiping your cold skin with a towel.
"What happened?" He asked
"My ex uhm, kicked me out,"  Now replying to him, as you looked up at him. 
"HE WHAT?" Ezra looked surprised, as he put a hand on his chest, GASPING. "Girl that is NOT okay,"

"I KNOW RIGHT? AUGH, I WISH THERE WAS SOME WAY TO GET BACK AT HIM," Now, as you shouted this- Ezra seemed to think.

"I know a way," Swiftly, he commented. As you now looked up to him in excitement. "You do!?" Now asking him.

"You're pretty, I'll admit," As he leaned over the table. Ezra always had an eye for pretty people, and he REALLY liked PRETTY.... MEN!

Except you weren't a man, to his disappointment. But you were pretty so he decided... "You should sign with Mita, be a model!"

"A model?" 

"Yeah," He nodded! 

"I'm going to make you look dazzling," As he moved your hair out the way, handing you a new change of clothes.

[ TIMESKIP TO WHOLE MAKEUP SEQUENCE ]

"Look in the mirror~~" Ezra handed you the mirror- you looked nothing like you did before.

You looked- BEAUTIFUL! Like a goddess!
"Oh my god EZRA! It's so pretty! What now?"

"Now we have to go to Mita's office, and apply you in,"
With that you and Ezra went in the car and drove to Mita HQ.

When you got there the front desk person's JAW dropped, in fact everyone in the room's JAW DROPPED. "O-OH! Hello! Ezra and-" The front desk lady stuttered, staring over.

"Larna, this is Y/N, isn't she a goddess?" Ezra introduced you now.
"All your clients are beauties, here go sit down sweetie,"

As you sat Ezra and the lady talked, and then- you saw someone walk inside.

He had a black leather jacket on, with a biker helmet, black slacks, and black gloves. Oh my god! It was- HAYATO YUSUI!

Hayato looked even more handsome in person. Noticing you- dimly in his mask, you could see a smirk on his face, brows risen.

"y/n, Y/N, Y/N!," Like a distant speech, you were being shaken from your dreamy imagination of Hayato. As Hayato walked inside the elevator, going up.

"Oh- Ezra!" Y/N stared up at the FRUITY, ZESTY SCENE GUY.

"Y/N, we have to go give you a dorm, from now on you're now a MITA model,"

With that, you and EZRA went in the elevator to your dorm.

And this is where your story begins.