‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎𝗖𝗛. 𝟭𝟳 • 𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗔𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆

Comenzar desde el principio

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

In a dark room with tiny slivers of light shining through the cracks of the curtains, a girl sat on a bed in an unkempt room.

"I hate people," she whispered. "After all, everyone only thinks of themselves."

"Oh, it's Loli-senpai!" Ruby realized as another scene started. Aqua stepped a little closer to the table.

Cherry blossoms floated down to the ground around the two people standing there. Kana as the female lead and a boy with purple hair and brownish-amber eyes as the male lead.

"Hey, so..." the boy started to say.

"Hm?" Kana hummed in confusion as she turned her head to look at him.

"Do you get enjoyment out of making that face?" he asked. His voice sounded flat, like he had no interest in this at all.

Both Ruby and Luna made matching unimpressed faces.

"There something you want?" Kana asked him.

"Not really, I was just chasing some cat and happened to come across you," the boy answered.

At that point, Aqua turned around and walked away with his mug.

"What the heck?" Kana responded with a small laugh.

"Well look at that... You're cute when you smile," the boy teased with a blank face.

"H-hey now... Don't tease me like that," Kana stuttered as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Be honest with yourself," the boy told her.

Next, another male actor appeared on the screen. "Hey, buddy! Hands off my girl!" he shouted.

"Huh? What's your deal, man?" the male lead asked, trying to sound irritated.

As the two boys started arguing with each other, Kana spoke up, "Please, cut it out, you two! Stop fighting!"

Just as Kana delivered that line, Miyako slowly closed the laptop lid with a soft clap, allowing silence to fill the room.