"I call Ace Makaveli, got treesh in the deli. Shawty wan' fuck off a glass of some Henny." Daijiana rapped lyrics from Meet The Woo. She had heard a 'remix' to deli earlier on tiktok with that song so she thought about it. She knew the song by heart because of her brother.

After about a while, they had just been talking. Daijiana recording herself once again, she felt pretty so that's what she was going to do.

"Shut yo ass up, wasnt you just crying about that Tamir nigga?" Ethan mugged Daijiana.

"I was but now i'm DTN. You worried about the past." She rolled her eyes and took a bite of her chicken nuggets. They made a stop to McDonalds since everyone got hungry.

Aimee rolled her eyes. She knew Daijiana wasn't being foreal. Daijiana was the biggest lover girl she knew, when Daijiana falls. She falls hard.

Daijiana smacked her lips and dipped her fries in buffalo sauce. "He keep playin wit me, he'on know." She shook her head, grabbing another chicken nugget from her ten piece.

"Whatever Dai. Anyways Dd can you hurry up so we can get there?" Aimee spoke from the backseat. Which her and Ethan sat.

"It's cute ain'it?" Daijiana asked her friend. She just won a bear for herself from a claw machine. It was a cute big brown bear.

"Awe it is. Imma make Ethan get me one." She ran off to find her boyfriend. Daijiana chuckled and went to sit down at one of the tables. She heard someone sit next to her. She took her eyes off her phone and looked up.

"You good?" She asked him. He had a noticeable mug on his face. But as much as she's been around him, she's realized that's probably just his face. He didn't talk much so she didn't know. He rarely talks or is always sleep. That was as much as she knew about him.

He hummed and pulled out his phone. She huffed, as much fun as the arcade was, it wasn't much fun by herself. Ethan dragged Aimee away once they were done with games and Dd had been eating and played shooting games the whole time. Daijiana just wondered around the big place and played all the fun games she could.

She felt like he didn't want much conversation from the fact that he didn't give a verbal reply. So she nodded and went on her phone. She wasn't going to bother him by no means.

She smiled as she seen a incoming call from her friend Marion. She answered and saw the facetime connect. She quickly took out her airpods and put both of them on.

"Girl why this nigga got me fucked up!" He clapped his hands with every syllable of 'fucked up'. She just shook her head.

"What happened Mar?" She chuckled lightly, looking at her friend roll his eyes dramatically.

"So first off this nigga gon take a picture of me, and POST IT? Like uhnt uhn. Cause ion' know if my bops see his story so im pissed or whatever. And to make matters worse, TWO. Bitch TWO of my bops texted me five minutes later. And thennn. Why he text me talm bout 'if im not the only one, ion want it'." Mar fake cried as he got heated thinking about it.

"But like why you got to be the only one? You the favorite! But yeah he cut me off. I guess I understand but damn. And then the two from earlier right, why they talm bout 'i want to take it serious wit you'." She continued to look at the boy reenact the story. Her eyes went wide though once she seen a text from a unknown number. Though, she knew exactly who it was from how they texted.

(332) xxx-xxxx
kan uu kall me
it's important frl
li fr i need some1 2 talk 2 an uu said uull be there

"Uhm, Mar imma call you back later when i'm home? Okay bookie bear?" She smiled and picked up the phone.

"Ou girl it's up when I see you. But okay stinka butt." He rolled his eyes and hung up. She called the number and got up. Walking to a less populated area where she could hear him.

"I missed you." He spoke as soon as the phone connected. A smile grew on Daijiana's face. He had a way with words that got her everytime.

"You did? I missed you too. What you needed to talk about." She cheesed.

"Not shit. I just wanted to hear you say you missed me. Whatchu' doin lil guh?" He played with his dread.

"I'm at this arcade place right now." She spoke.

"Who you wit?" He mugged, not obvious in his voice though.

"Aimee and her boyfriend." She told her, leaving out Dd. Tamir hated her being around niggas who were even slightly cute.

"Right. You gon call me when you home?" He asked her, cheesing cause he knew he reeled her back in.

"Yes Tamir." She spoke lowly. If Aimee heard her, she'd let out a long exasperated sigh.

"Whatchu said?" He made sure he could mark her words.

"I'll call you when I get home. I gotta go." She looked at Aimee and Notti standing at the table Dd was from a distance. Or what looked like them, she couldn't really see far even with glasses.

"Word." He spoke and hung up. Daijiana put her head down and sighed. She folded.

"Girl why is you over here in the dark lookin all depressed and stuff?" Aimee tapped Daijiana's shoulder.

"Ion even wanna talk about it. We finna leave?" She sighed once again, getting up and looking at the three.

"Yeah, we can go to the ticket area. I know you got a lot. You got jackpot everytime on that wheel." Aimee chuckled in amazement.

"Yeah my momma taught me the lil trick to it." She smiled.

- Omani's Corner: so remember how i said this was the second book to a series? it's a standalone but like

- Omani's Corner: so remember how i said this was the second book to a series? it's a standalone but like... my old theme 🔛🔝

 my old theme 🔛🔝