I had thought about it, I knew I liked him. I'd liked him since 3rd year when him and George pranked Snape, making a potion blow up in his face when he was checking it, earning themselves a detention.

I thought it was hilarious. Colette and I laughed our asses off, earning ourselves a detention also. We spent it laughing with them and I developed a crush then. I would date him I really would, but Fred is kinda known to be a fuck boy, in my opinion.

After spending the last six years seeing him, always noticing him because of his red hair and tall build, but the last three being teased and basically harassed by him was kinda torture.

Almost everytime I've seen him and he's not by himself, he's with a girl. A different girl.

Lately he hadn't been paying attention to the girls, from what i've seen it was just your usual swarm of teenage girls fan girling. Still I didn't like that too much either.

"See you later, huh Cal ?"

"Maybe fred."
_____________

" Holy shit, you look hot!" Colette spoke combing out her curls a little bit to frame her face more.

" Really? I didn't think so, i've had this dress forever." I said looking down at what I was wearing, it was a short black dress that hugged my curves, stopping just a couple inches from my knee with a medium sized slit up my thigh.

Silently thanking Merlin for magic as I muttered the spell for straighting hair, watching my curls disappear.

" Are you strapless or pasties right now?" Adriana walked into the small bathroom, pointing out my spaghetti strapped dress.

I snickered looking at her proudly before speaking " Neither."

The two girls laughed along with Diana who was Claustrophobic and had already done her hair and makeup and was putting on her shoes.

" Okay girls what's the plan for tonight? I know Adriana is gonna be with Draco so he has to worry about her alcoholic ass" Colette laughed leading us out of the bathroom and she walked to the full body mirror we have on the left side of our dorm.

She was wearing a deep green dress, that sported her figure nicely. It was covered in glitter and stopped just above her knees like mine and the other girls. Instead of having a spaghetti strap dress like Diana and I had picked she had opted for a strapless dress.

" Hey, if we have to talk about my drinking then we have to talk about you guys smoking habits." The younger girl spoke grinning proudly knowing she just shut us up.

" lasky, I love your dress. You look so fucking pretty." Diana spoke standing up admiring colette, most of the time colette only responded to her middle name, Alaska, and for the first three years of knowing her I actually thought it was her name, last year she started letting us call her by her name but it was now a habit to call her by her middle.

Colette thanked her and returned the compliment which made me finally look at hers and Adriana's dresses. Diana wore a spaghetti strapped dark blue dress, that puffed out at the bottom showing off the white trim that under laced it. Diana being the person she is didn't really own what would be considered a 'party dress'. They were short but they were always kinda princess like, but it looked beautiful on her and fit her usual style, she put her hair up into a cute bun, leaving pieces to frame.

While Adriana had went with a dark red, corset dress that ended mid-thigh, with her long, blonde curls resting on her shoulders.

" Ready ?" I asked standing and looking around. The three girls stood up and followed me to the door and down the stairs, Adriana walking beside me.