THE ONE WITH EAST GERMAN LAUNDRY DETERGENT

Começar do início

"It's my father. He wants to give me a Mercedes convertible." Rachel sighed.

"That guy, he burns me up." Ross stated sarcastically.

"Yeah, well, it's a Mercedes if I move back home. Oh, it was horrible. He called me young lady." Rachel sat on the edge of the couch.

"Ooh, I hate when my father calls me that." Chandler said in defeat.

"Did he give you that whole "You're-not-up-to-this" thing again?" Monica questioned.

"Oh, yeah, yeah. Actually, I got the extended disco version, with three choruses of "You'll never make it on your own". Rachel said angrily.

Phoebe then started to sing the vocals, "Uh-huh, uh-huh."

Then one of Joey's ex's walked into Central Perk, "Hi, Joey." She said as she walked over to the front counter.

Joey gasped, "My god, Angela."

"Wow, being dumped by you obviously agrees with her." Monica checked out Angela.

"Are you gonna go over there?" Phoebe asked.

"No, yeah, no, ok, but not yet. I don't wanna seem too eager." Joey stated, "One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi. That seems pretty cool." He then walked over to Angela.

Everyone else except Me and Chandler got up, Chandler turned his chair around so he could sit and face me.

"How are you so good at that?" Chandler questioned at I finished drawing Joey.

I laughed slightly, "I don't know, years of practice?"

"Hey, after I break up with Janice do you want to hang out?" He asked as he turned to drawing around to get a better look at it.

I groaned, "God, I wish I could, but Monica set me up with this guy and I had no option to back out. But trust me I would rather hang out with you."

Chandler gave me back my drawing, "Oh, so? Who's this guy." Chandler asked.

His demeanor had changed completely, he was tensed up, "um, well his name is Noah, and he works with Monica."

Chandler sighed sadly before he smiled, "Oh well, I hope you have a good date."

"Thank you." I smiled back before I checked my watch, "Oh shoot! I should start getting ready. I'll see you later?" I said as I stood up.

"Yeah." Chandler said as I patted his back before leaving to get ready.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

I RAN UP to my shared apartment with Rach and Monica, I put my art stuff away then took a quick shower. I put the robe around me as I walked towards my room.

I decided to leave my hair down, now all that was left was to figure out what to wear.

I had narrowed it down to two dresses, one was a dark purple and the other was plain black with spaghetti straps. I sighed as I couldn't pick between the two.

I heard somebody rummaging in the kitchen, maybe it was one of the girls they could help me. I walked out of my room to see Chandler. Not exactly who I was looking for but he will do.

"Chandler! Help me please!" I ran over to him with both of the dresses in hand.

"What?" He asked taking a sip from his cup of water.

I sighed, "If we were on a date, which one of these would you like better?" I asked as I held out both dresses.

Chandler cleared his throat uncomfortably, "um, the black one."