"You told me you knew who sent you the flower" fuck. I fucked up. I should never have said that. Why did I drink so much?

Charles noticed my worried face. "Lily, that's not a problem" he said for me to relax. But it doesn't work, i fucked up. "We both know that i did it"

This does not comfort me. On the contrary, it makes me more nervous. What about Arthur? How can he look at his face? How can I look at his face, even though I know who did it, without telling him?

"Lily, please say something" Charles said, what do you want me to say? I'm keeping a secret from Arthur right now.

"Charles, don't" i said. "Don't what?" he asked. "I will keep this a secret, don't make things difficult"

"This isn't a secret anymore. We both know and... and you mean that you love me" he said and held my hand, which was standing on the table. "I don't love you" i said it quietly. He looked at me with sad eyes.

"Lily, you know it. Stop pretending you don't know" he said. His eyes, they're begging me. "I don't know anything, Charles"

No, you do. You always did, but you were in love with Arthur. So you choose to ignore. But you said it last night, 'cause you were drunk.

"Lily, there is no Arthur, anymore"

"So what? You want me to be with you after dating with your brother?" i said with disgust. I took my hand out of Charles' hand. I got up from the table and i bumped into Arthur as I walked towards the exit door of the restaurant. He held me. "Where are you going" he asked. I said, "I'm not hungry" and quickly left the restaurant.

Arthur's POV

I entered to restaurant then Lily bumped into me. I held her. I looked down to her. "Where are you going" i asked. She don't even looking at me. "I'm not hungry" she said and left the restaurant. What actually happend? I walked over to the table where Charles was sitting. Charles and I saw eye to eye. "Has something happend?" I asked, and sat down in the chair. "I have no idea" he's looking sad. Something happend, i clearly see that. But what happend?

"Okay, which one of you made my sister leave?" Kevin came and asked. He sat next to me. "I don't know, mate" i said. "I swear, if it was you, I won't be so kind to you again" Kevin said.

"I did, Kevin" Charles said. Kevin was surprised by this. "Were you two brothers created to upset my sister?" he scolded us. "No, i didn't want her to be sad"

"So what did you do?" Kevin asked. Charles looked at Kevin. He looks like he doesn't know what to do. "Uhm... she forgot the flowers that Arthur bought her and I didn't let her take them" he quickly said. Kevin rolled his eyes.

I'll buy her new.

.

Lily's POV

I heard my door knock. I just hoping this isn't Charles. I opened and saw him, Charles. He's standing at my door like his brother used to do. When i was about to close the door, Charles prevented it. He pushed the door open.

"What do you want?" i said it with an angry tone. "Talk" he said while looking into my eyes. I looked up to him. "We've already talked" i said while cross my arms. "It's not over" he said. I let him in and close the door. He turned around to me.

"Don't you really remember anything that happened last night?" he asked me with begging eyes. He want me to remember, but i don't. "As i said, no" i said and continue "Tell me". I sit on my bed and he did same. He turned his face to me.

"After Arthur left, you drank too much. Then we left but you said you forgot the flowers Arthur bought you. And I said i'll buy you new. I brought you to my hotel room and you asked me when i will buy you flower, again" Fuck, Lily. You shouldn't say it.