CHAPTER 0: HATED

I sat in the back of the classroom hoping to get left alone for once. 

Someone threw a paper at my head. I watched as it rolled off my desk onto the floor. I picked it up and opened it. "Today's the day you should choose what you want to use to kill yourself. - Choi Yeonjun ;)" I crumpled it back up and put it in my desk.

After class was over Yeonjun walked up to me. "Hey man, No hard feelings right? It was just a joke." He said laughing. His friends sat nearby and laughed with him. 

I got up and grabbed my things ready to leave for the next class. "Hey, Where are you going without saying bye to your friends?" He asked. "Bye." I said quietly.

~~~~~

I've been so desperate to get away from people......I never knew how a warm touch could feel.

Not even my own mother or brothers gave me that. Yeonjun hyung bullied me while Soobin hyung ignored me or called me weird. Yeah even my own brothers hate me. I always wished to get back at the two somehow. 

I stayed alone all day and night...even at home. My mom disliked me for reasons I didn't even know. I had no dad, just rude brothers and a hateful mother.

Maybe people would be happy If I was gone? I got that thought a lot. 

___

©EL1ieAHAHA