Chapter 26~⁠♪

Start from the beginning

Cale thinks, "Makes sense that this would be the only table where a high-ranking noble isn't seated."

Alberu says, "Young Master Taylor can sit at the northeastern nobles; there happen to be some extra seats there."

Taylor thanks Alberu, saying, "Thank you for providing seats for us, Your Highness."

Cage also expresses his gratitude, saying, "Thank you very much, Your Highness."

Athanasia glances at Neo for a moment and thinks,

"Ah, two trash making that amusing face, making my day a little bit better

"Ah, two trash making that amusing face, making my day a little bit better." She smiles at her thoughts.

Alberu humbly responds, "It was nothing. We should work together with people who will make great contributions to the kingdom in the future."

As the seating is rearranged, Eric warns Cale and Athanasia, "You know, right? Just stay still and be quiet."

Athanasia nods in agreement, while Cale remains stoic and doesn't respond.

With the seating sorted out, Taylor and Cage approach the table. Taylor says, "Nice to meet you," and Cage gives a slight bow.

Alberu continues, "Then, although it was slightly delayed, let us resume. I wanted to gather together the individuals who will bring forth the future of our kingdom and share a meal together. Thank you all for responding to my invitation."

During the meal, Athanasia and Cale slightly nod at Taylor and receive nods in return.

Alberu continued with a warm smile, "And I hope we have a wonderful meal." Athanasia thoroughly enjoyed the meal

but couldn't help comparing it to Beacrox's cooking, thinking to herself, "It's delicious, but not as delicious as Beacrox's cooking

but couldn't help comparing it to Beacrox's cooking, thinking to herself, "It's delicious, but not as delicious as Beacrox's cooking."

Amiru then approached Cale and Athanasia, informing them, "Young Master Cale and Young Lady Athanasia, we plan to go greet the crown prince in a bit." They both responded with a nod, acknowledging the plan.

While Cale was lost in his thoughts, Zaphyr and the dragon spoke in their minds, praising the human's culinary skills. Athanasia agreed, "You're right; it's good, but not as good as Beacrox's cooking, though." Zaphyr and the dragon concurred with her assessment.