💘Chapter 1 💘

Hye - Jin's pov

My friends and I were cleaning up the school, Well let me rephrase that... I was on Suhyeok' s back while He, Cheongsan and Gyeong-su were carrying trash bags.

" Suhyeok! Tell Gyeong-su to stop pinching my thigh again and again!" I whined as Suhyeok' s head snapped towards Gyeong-su giving him a glare.

Cheongsan and Gyeong-su started fooling around while Suhyeok was shaking his head like a 'disappointed dad'

Time skip~

Gyeong-su put his arm around Cheongsan grinning. "I heard your restaurant moved. How about a grand opening" Gyeong-su said.

"We're not having one" Cheongsan replied looking clueless. Gyeong-su let out a surprised shout as he looked at Cheongsan shocked.

"Why not?!" He shouted making Suhyeok chuckle. Cheongsan got a text as Suhyeok and Gyeong-su peered over his shoulder trying to see the text.

"Seriously! I Told them not to use my name!" He groaned frustrated.

"Your telling me a 'brand new restaurant' is not having a grand opening!?" Gyeong-su exclaimed.

"The fryer has not even arrived yet" Cheongsan said.

I-sak and On-ja popped out of no where as On-ja wacked Cheongsan' s phone away from his hands making it fall on the floor.

"My Phone!" Cheongsan shouted as he held it like the most precious thing in the world.

"Hey Gopher, Let's go have some fried chicken" On-ja said handing her bag out to him.

"It hasn't even opened up yet" Cheongsan said.

"It has. Today's the testing" On-ja said as Gyeong-su started to cheer.

On-ja came next to me shoving Suhyeok away as she linked her arm with mine.

"Your coming to my house today right?" She asked me.

"Wait I have to check....One sec" I said and switched my phone on.

I went to my mom' s contact and saw a message saying 'Stay at On-ja' s house tonight. We're coming after 2 days'

"Yep I'm coming to your house tonight" I replied.

My mom and dad are business people so they always go on business trips.

"So it's final that we're all going to Cheongsan' s restaurant!" Suhyeok cheered and Gyeong-su joined him.

"So it's like a triple date!" Gyeong-su said as everyone went quite.

"Shut up you idiot" I-sak said linking her arm with my other arm.

"Let's go I'm hungry" I whined as everyone laughed.

Time skip~

"Thank you soo much!" Everyone said as they saw the 2 massive plates of chicken Cheongsan' s mom got.

Suhyeok took my plate away leaving me confused as he grabbed chicken for him and me on one plate. He took a fork and placed it in front of my mouth with a piece of chicken on it.

"Yah! I'm old enough to eat by myself" I shouted as he gave me a playful smile.

"It's hot and I don't want you to burn yourself. Come on now eat up" He said shoving the piece into my mouth.

"Why so much!?" Cheongsan asked looking at the 2 plates with a horrified expression.

"On-ja eats a lot" His mother said smiling.

"I don't eat a lot. I eat well" On-ja defended herself.

"That's what I like to hear" His mother said smiling.