𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Start from the beginning

"Nancy? You're freaking me out." Robin said nervously.

"I think the reason that my guns aren't here is because they don't exist yet." Nancy says as she trails of quietly.

"They don't...exist?"

"This diary should be full of entries. It's not." Nancy explains as she continues to flip through her diary. " The last entry is November 6, 1983. The day Will went missing. The day the gate opened. We're in the past."

Kathleen tried to put her mind at ease about the fact that time stopped when Will went missing, or so she assumed.

"Dustin! Dustin!"

When they heard Steve yelling, everyone went back downstairs. They noticed Steve yelling at the walls and ceiling. Kathleen believed he'd gone insane.

"Maybe he really does have rabies." Robin whispered, they all looked at him weirdly. Kathleen slowly stepped back away from him just in case.

"What are you doing?"

"Hello! He's here. Henderson. That little shit, he's here. He's like... He's in the walls or something. Just listen. "Steve explained, as he was frantically looking around. "Dustin.Dustin! Dustin! Dustin! Dustin! Can you hear me?"

Kathleen came to a halt, she could hear his voice, but it seemed distant. As if you were underwater or underneath something enormous and could only hear a few words.

"All right, either this kid can't hear us or he's being a total douche bag." Steve sighed heavily, evidently annoyed.

"Will found a way." Nancy became aware and began to look about. "He found a way to speak to Joyce through the lights."

"The switch. Try the switch."

"it's not working."

"Guys? You seeing this?" Steve murmured, his flashlight shining over to the chandeliers, which were gradually lighting up, as if there was glitter floating about them.

Nancy approached it, raising her palm into the warm embrace, and the others followed suit, cautiously approaching to feel it as well.

"Whoa." Eddie smiled in amazement.
Kathleen reached up as she began to feel it as well, it felt strange, but the light began to brighten as they touched it.

"It...Tickles." Steve said.

"It kinda feels good."Kathleen and Eddie both glanced to each other with a slight grin as Robin said that.

"Does anyone know Morse code."When Nancy inquired, everyone shook their heads.

"Wait, does SOS count?" Eddie asked, the group all turned to him. "Is that...Is that good?"
Eddie began to flick his fingers back and forth. They sincerely hoped that the youngsters would notice it quickly.

"It's working." Robin said with a grin.

They sat around the bed, eager to hear the kids once more. "Okay, you guys seeing this?" his voice echoed. Kathleen gripped onto robin's arm hoping this would work.

"Holy shit!" Dustin exclaimed, and they all chuckled at his joy. Kathleen's attention was drawn to the wonderment in front of her as Nancy moved her hand.

"We're not moving it, but we're gonna unplug it. Stand by." Dustin instructed, the light disappeared once again as they were now sitting there waiting. After a short while they could hear Dustin's voice again.

"Okay, try it now." Nancy took a deep breath and began to spell out the words Hi, and the lights began to materialize.

"That worked!" Dustin yelled, and the adolescents all cheered in delight. Kathleen excitedly wrapped her arms around her girlfriend.

"Hi!" Eddie replied, leaping forwards a little.

Nancy tried to focus a little as she pressed her finger against the board and began to write. Stuck was now written on the board as the kids began to read it.

Kathleen smiled happily as could hear them trying to figure it out.

"They're stuck in the Upside Down." Lucas replied.

"Uh, you can't get back through Watergate?" Dustin inquired.

"What the hell's Watergate?"

"Cause it's in water and it's a gate." Robin said, looking at them as if they were clueless.

"Oh, That's cute." Eddie says while nodding.

Nancy reached out, she started to write guarded as the kids above them were trying to figure out what it was saying. They all grinned happily when they finally got it.

"Uh, Watergate's guarded." Dustin yelled out.
"We think we have a theory that can help with that. We think Watergate isn't the only gate. That there's a gate at every murder site." Kathleen was confused at what he was talking about.

Nancy shook her head in response. "Does anybody understand what he's talking about?" They all looked pretty confused. She leaned forwards and wrote a question mark.

Dustin started to complain. "Okay. Seriously? How many times do I have to be right on the money before you trust me?"

Steve only rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Jesus Christ. This kid's gotta get his ego in check."

"It's his tone, right?" Eddie agreed, Kathleen bugged him slightly in amusement.

"Okay. So...So how far is your trailer." Nancy asked, turning to Eddie and Kathleen.

Kathleen turned to her cousin, who thought for a moment before speaking. "Seven miles."

"Nancy?" Robin asked, the brunette turned to her. "Uh, I know your house here is, like, weirdly, creepily frozen in time and shit, but haven't you always had bikes?"

_________________
Author's notes

No Notes for this chapter.

Shout out to my favourite people.norasnetflix RuffieRoseStories arsvenal kiesluverr KleeAlise11 andorss

Well that's all from me. I hope to see you in the next update