The Unwelcomed Guest

Chapter 2

Norman

I thought the house would be creepy and dark inside but what I saw was not what I expected.

The mansion was full of lights and it looked like a prom was going in here. The guys were wearing suits and girls were wearing ball gowns and loud music was going on in the background. It was like I came to some whole other place.

All of them looked awfully pale. Then suddenly one of them looked at me and shouted "There is an intruder here." In a second all eyes were on me and everyone were whispering among themselves.

Then I heard a beautiful voice saying loudly "What's with the commotion?" When I saw who it was I was awestruck. A beautiful lady with pale skin and cherry red lips was climbing down the stairs. I thought I saw a celestial angel for a moment. I took back my words when I saw her white dress which was stained with blood. She was a DEVIL in disguise.

Then a guy in the crowd said to the lady "Your highness, we saw this intruder right now and everyone panicked because they haven't seen a human for years." Then I looked around and realised there weren't many people in the crowd and these guys gave me some weird vibes. For a moment I thought I wasn't among humans.

After listening to what the man said that lady who claimed to be 'highness' has suddenly said "Michelle, Pierce, lock him up in the prison and don't make any interactions with him unless I say so."

Then one of those guys made eye contact with me and I don't remember what happened next. By the time I woke up I was in prison and I felt really hungry.

I saw one of the guys from before grauding outside the prison. I went up to him and asked him "why did guys look me up in the prison? Why are you guys acting like some morons from ancient times?"

That guy gave me a cold gaze and turned away. "I suggest you stay quiet if you want to live." The guy said in a low, cold tone. What's his problem why did these guys lock me up. I just want to go home right now. I didn't give it much thought because I was too tired to think and went to sleep cause I was really sleepy. Luckily there was a bed in prison.

After a while ~~~

I felt someone near me and when I woke up, I saw that lady who claimed to be some highness staring at me. Our faces were so close. I was drowning in her blue eyes until I realised what the hell was I doing. I got up and spoke to her.

"Who are you? Why were you staring at me? What do you want from me?" I asked seriously. She replied "I am a vampire and I don't want anything from you. Just stay quiet here. You will get some food after a while eat that and stay quiet." She left after saying that. I was too stunned to say anything. Did she just say she was a vampire? I mean I am not that suprised but still. I calmed myself down and did some meditation to clear my head.

After a while that guy named Michael or something gave me a plate with steak in it and left without saying anything. I was so hungry. I ate what they gave I didn't care if they poisoned it. I will die eating something tasty and the steak was so delicious.

I completed my food and Michael suddenly came up to me and pulled me forcibly out of the cell. "Where are you taking me?" I demanded an answer from Michael. "Just shut up and follow me" Michael answered with a cold tone

He pulled me to some huge room where that lady who claimed she was a vampire and some people from yesterday were present.I was nervous because they looked so intimidating.

Then one of the girls said "So, What are we gonna do with this guy? He looks way too cute. Unfortunate for him to be here". Then, another lady replied to her "you know what we are gonna do with the Unwelcomed Guests".