Chapter Thirty- Eight

Start from the beginning

"Kylie? What are you doing? I said get ready." Alfredo said as he walked into my house.

"Ever heard of knocking?"

"Ever heard of locking your door?" He said back. I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "Lets go."

"I don't want to go."

"I made these reservations already Ky. Lets go, you'll like it."

"No I don't want to dress up and go to some fancy restaurant. It's too cold."

"Kylie don't be stubborn."

"I said no why can't you accept that?"

"Because I already made the reservations." He sounded a little annoyed. "Get ready Ky, we're going to be late."

"Alfredo I said no. Im going to bed." I left to my room and got into my pajamas. This time I'm not going to let anyone push me around.

"Kylie why can't you just come? It's barely 9, you can sleep later." Alfredo said as he walked into my room.

"I don't have to listen to you, you're not my boyfriend."

"Why did I ever date you? You're so fucking stubborn."

"The same goes for you." I shrugged and turned the other way.

"You're bitchy too."

"Leave, I don't need you here calling me names. I don't care if I'm bitchy, you should accept the fact that I don't want to go, what's so hard about that? I said no so no means no what part don't you understand? The n or the o? If you don't leave I'll tell my dad."

"I'm sorry." He sighed and suddenly I felt him next to me.

"Leave."

"No, I don't have to listen to you, you're not my girlfriend." He mocked my voice as he said that.

"You're annoying, you know that?" I said as I moved away from him.

"N-"

"KYLIE WHERE ARE YOU?" Justin yelled from downstairs, cutting Alfredo off.

"Oh my god, not him." I sighed and covered my face with the blanket.

"Alfredo what are you doing here?" Justin asked as he came into my room.

"Trying to get Kylie to go on a date with me, you?"

"I was going to ask her to go on a date with me too..."

"I'm not going on a date with either of you, leave." I commanded as I looked at Justin.

"Hey baby." He winked and blew me a kiss. I rolled my eyes and covered my face again. Just then I felt Justin lay down next to me. Now I was in the middle of Justin and Alfredo.

"She told you to leave." Alfredo said as he got under the blanket too and wrapped his arms around me.

"No she was talking to you bro, leave." Justin defended and got under the blanket too and wrapped his arms around me too.

"I was talking to both of you oh my god." I sighed and stared at the ceiling. There was an awkward silence until Justin slowly put his hand up my shirt. "You better not." I warned. He smirked and grabbed my boob. I was going to slap him but Alfredo started to put his hand down my shorts. "STOP!" I yelled and pinched both of their nipples.

"Ow that hurts!" Justin complained and took his hand out. Alfredo did the same.

"Kylie stop it please I'm sorry I'm sorry." Alfredo winced in pain.

"NOT UNTIL YOU GUYS PROMISE TO LEAVE! WHEN I SAY LEAVE YOU LEAVE AND WHEN I SAY STOP YOU STOP AND WHEN I SAY DONT YOU DONT! IM NOT YOUR DOLL YOU GUYS CAN TOUCH WHENEVER YOU WANT IM A PERSON, RESPECT ME!" I yelled and pinched harder.

"We promise!" They said at the same time. I let go and they quickly rolled off the bed.

"Fuck my nipple hurts." Justin said as he rubbed it.

"Leave!" I shouted. They looked at each other and quickly left.

"Finally." I sighed to myself and started to watch TV. I can't believe they would do that. I felt so weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:

I will be posting what I'm going to give away on my Instagram later today so you should go follow it: slayinggbeyonce

Thank you for reading and make sure you give it a vote and comment and share it please.

Rules for the giveaway will be in the next update (:

Twitter: @BeenHereSince09
Snapchat: slayingbeyonce