🚸,, Filler [½]

This filler contains spoilers for the future plot of this book. (2 parts)

If you don't want to be spoiled i suggest not reading it or skipping the part completely. (Whenever I have idea's for the next chapter.)

I also want to mention that i have no way of accessing this scene other than clips so if it's inaccurate that's why. (You may comment about things I've messed up and i'll fix it!)

I also know nothing about writing in POVs do not mention it.

,, IN WHICH; M/n finds himself entering this world sooner, The same way but he found himself in an earlier timeline

,, IN WHICH; M/n finds himself entering this world sooner, The same way but he found himself in an earlier timeline. ([M/n]'s pov ???)
┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
Enjoy.

We were walking home, But Eijiro seemed to be deep in thought.. Probably about his stupid Hero obsession again. Not that I can blame him, The whole society is crazy about that hero stuff.. I can never understand why.

As soon as we turned the corner there was a loud crash. I look back and 3 girls were being cornered by some big guy, his hand was ontop of the concrete building above. If he puts anymore pressure on it the debris will be sure to fall on them..

Not my pro-

"[M-[M/n].." Eijiro had grabbed my hand as some form of confort, he wanted to help. "Eijiro. Wait- Let's see how this plays out before we move in." Eijiro looked at me as if I was crazy-

He was.

"What?? Why! What if they get hurt—" while we were conversating the big loaf seemed to leave. "They're fine, see?" I tilt my head over to the girls, the pink one had sunken on her knee's.. Absolutely petrified. How pathetic...

Eijiro let out a breath and clenched his fist, It was so easy to read him. "Damnit..!" I look over at Eijiro and simply roll my eyes, there was nothing to be done. Interfering would only make the situation worse, and I wouldn't feel like saving all 4 of them.

"Don't be so rough on yourself, the situation was better left untouched. They are safe." I placed a hand on Eijiro's shoulder, feeling him flinch on the sudden contact. "But-" I hissed, displeased with his urgency to help other and hushed him, "No. Shut up and walk home, Moms probably wondering why we're late." I walked on as Eijiro stood there, shocked. It didn't take him long to catch up, he was always good at running. Like a pussy.