Chapter 25~⁠♪

Start from the beginning

He faked a cough as an excuse to stop holding hands with her, trying to avoid further attention.

Amiru, Gilbert, and Eric exchanged amused and glances at the couple.

Suddenly, someone else entered the scene. It was Young Master Venion of the Marquis Stan family, accompanied by Neo.

Athanasia couldn't help but think, "Two bastards show up... Just you wait, Venion."

With that, they all took their seats at the table

With that, they all took their seats at the table. Athanasia sat beside Cale, and some of the other nobles greeted them.

"Greetings, Young Master Cale and Young Lady Athanasia," the nobles said.

Athanasia replied with a polite smile and a nod, while Cale greeted them warmly, "Hello, good to see you all."

As they settled in, Athanasia's companion, Zaphyr, the ninetail fox, perched on her shoulder, visibly shaken. Cale's dragon companion, on the other hand, was in his lap, showing similar signs of unease.

The dragon spoke to Cale, "I said I'm okay. I am a great and mighty dragon."

Zaphyr chimed in, "I'm fine," while still trembling.

Athanasia sighed, "Venion, you bastard," and gently patted Zaphyr to soothe him.

"I'm here; you will be fine," she reassured him.

She also comforted the dragon, saying, "Yes, you're a great and mighty dragon. No one can hurt you when I'm here."

Cale saw how athanasai calm them down and slightly smiles but doesn't notice by others

Cale thought
dragons and ninetails are a lot more rational than i thought It's a relief that they're not running wild..

Athanasia noticed Venion approaching and thought, "He's coming. This... this bastard."

Suddenly, Eric glanced at Cale and said,

 "Ehem, hmph, stay quiet," looking at Cale

Cale noticed this and thought, "How am I supposed to ignore Venion?"