Jay's pov
3 hours later

I closed the shop & went home. I threw my body on the couch & sighed. Suddenly my brother called me.

"Hey Joey, what's up?"

"Jay, are you free tonight?"

"Yeah why?"

"Good then. My friends & I will be picking you up, we're going to a festival"

"Uhh...sure, why not?"

"See you later" he said & hung up.

I went to my room, took a shower & changed my clothes.

6:00 p.m

Joey arrived along with his friends. I went to them & Joey start introducing me.

"Guys, this my older brother, Jay! Jay? These are my friends; Chandler, Phoebe, Ross with Stella. These two are siblings"

"Nice to meet you guys" oh my God! What is she doing here?

"Let's go, shall we?" Joey said excited.

At the festival
A/n's pov

Stella was walking beside her brother laughing & joking around while Jay was just staring at her.

"Are you okay, Jay?" Joey asked concerned.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine"

Jay excused himself to go to the bathroom.

Jay's pov

I went to the bathroom & did my thing then went out only to see Stella with a man touching her inappropriately. I quickly ran to her & pushed him away from her then start beating him up.

"J-Jay, s-stop...p-please" she screamed lightly.

I stopped & the guy ran away.

"Bumping girl? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I-I'm fine"

I was about to walk away but she held my hand. I turned around & saw her looking down.

"Can you stay with me till we arrive to our friends?"

"You mean your friends. I don't know them properly to be my friends & yes I can stay with you"

She was about to let go of my hand but I held it, intertwined them then start walking. Minutes later, a firework show started. I was quiet amused by it but I didn't feel that weird girl in mine. I looked beside me only to see her on her knees, covering her ears & crying. I quickly lifted her up & went out of the festival.

I put her down on the back of the car & made her look at me.

"I don't know what happened to you but it's okay. I'm here, everything's alright"

I wiped her tears & hugged her. She hugged me & buried her face in my face. I caressed her head & back & I felt her body relaxing. She broke the hug & looked at me.

"Uh... Jay...I...um...I'm really sorry for today. It was all messy, first bumping into you & now you seeing me like that. I'm deeply sorry. It's just...umm...happened to be a bad day for me. I'm sorry"

"It's okay Mrs.bumping girl. It's a normal thing, don't worry"

"Do you wanna go back or go somewhere else?"

"I'd rather go somewhere else. I don't quite like these type of things"

"Sure, I have my car. Shall we go?"

"Yeah but just a second"

I took out my phone & called Joey.

"Hey brother"

"Jay where are you guys? Is Stella okay? She has a phobia from loud noises. Is she okay?"

"Yeah we're fine. Don't worry, I took care of her. I called you to tell you that we're going somewhere else. You take your friends back home when the festival is finished. Bye" I said & hung up the call.

I looked at Mrs.Bumping girl & saw her laughing. Oh gosh, I'm so glad to see her okay & happy.

"You have a beautiful smile, Mrs.Bumping girl"

She kissed my hand & looked deeply in my eyes then mumbled "thank you".

I'm weak on my knees. Help!

We went inside her car & she drove off.

To Be Continued!!!