The trip ~ Chapter 24

Mulai dari awal

As I went inside my breathe got stuck in my lungs, I saw him walking towards me smiling, he was wearing a dark blue shirt and black wide leg jeans. "Handsome" that's all I could say to him, how can someone look so good in the morning also it's my first time seeing him wearing different color shirt other than black and white. And here I am wearing a simple black tshirt with brown denim jacket and brown jeans. He looks so good on those clothes. I felt butterflies in stomach as he came closer to me and kept his hand on my waist giving me a side hug and kissing on my forehead.

Heeseung - " Stop looking like a meal. I might leave my breakfast and eat you."
*my eyes widened and I kept my hand around his lip to stop him from saying any further.*

Sunoo - " Hyung, they can hear you." *said in whisper.*

Heeseung - " So what. I said what I want to do." *said in low tone.*

Sunoo - " Uh.. I'm hungry. Let's go now." *I said dragging him inside along with our friends."

We met our other group friends. After having a breakfast we heard an announcement from the outside. Everyone went out and saw the president of music department on the stage he informed us to get ready for the competition as it will begin in an hour.

.

.

1 p.m~ .

The music competition started late because of some instrumental issue. But i heard other's talking that the students from other guest house helped them. Overall many girls and boys had taken parts. Some were solo and some were in group. It's almost dark now. Finally our name was announced and we were the last one to perform. The song that we had chosen is " Blue & Grey - BTS."

.

.

Since the moment I have kept my feet in the stage we stood in a little curved line and I can see him clearly.

No, all i could see is him, he looked so mesmerizing and handsome, the white lights shining on him giving that aesthetic boyfriend vibe plus he is wearing a blue shirt so why won't he give that vibe anyone would fall in love with him and I felt a slight prick in my heart which I cannot describe in words.

He can attract anyone he wants either a girl or a boy, his black locks falling on his thick black eyebrows exposing his forehead, his veiny hands holding the mic and his thin pink moving lips. Whenever he hitted the high notes his Adam's apple and his exposed chest were the only place where my eyes kept landing without my conscience. My cheeks were burning red and I was afraid that I might ruin the song, I was afraid the way my heart beated so fast everytime his part came, never knew he could sing so well. I can't look away from him. I can't take my eyes off of him. He is too good to be looked away. I can see him like that all day. How can someone be so dangerous from inside yet looks so warm and soft from outside.

I'm confused if I should be glad to have him or should I be afraid of him. Anyways, we are together and I can't seem to go back to how my life was, he won't let me go. I know it's a bit messy in our relationship and he is not normal but I'm fine with it.

Our song ended in a blink of an eye, I wanted to stay on the stage with him a little bit more and a little bit longer. We went down and stood next to eachother my eyes were still on him, we were holding hands and he was smiling at me, i smiled back. There's something in that smile that I can't figure out, with that smile of his he looks so warm yet there's something hidden behind that smirk and that smile.

Jake hyung, Jay hyung and Niki sang "Know me- Gemini." I loved the way they sang. The song was perfect for their voices, it's the first time I'm seeing the different side of our friends and they amaze me. These people's are perfect and I feel like I'm the only imperfect one among them.