As soon as I'm done I make my way to the throne room, I see that I'm the only one here so that means I'm early

As soon as I'm done I make my way to the throne room, I see that I'm the only one here so that means I'm early. So I sit on the iron throne as I wait. I see the doors open and entering the room was daemon and Rhaenyra. "You look beautiful Aera" Rhaenyra says as her and daemon both stop in front of me. I'm blushing since they are so close to me.

"Thank you Rhaenyra, you look wonderful today" I tell her nervously "aww, do we make you nervous, love" daemon says as they get closer to me. "Aww, I love seeing her blush" Rhaenyra says as she lip brushes again mine. "What do you think about us?" Daemon asks

"To be honest, you're both are hot as fuck and amazing persons" I tell them, they look at each other almost as if their speaking with their eyes. Rhaenyra grabs my chin and closes the gap between us, after a few minutes she lets me go and daemon kisses me after a few seconds, He pulls away,

"we both think you're hot too" he says as he winks, they both walk to their spots for the meeting. The doors open and it was Jace and Luke, after a few minutes my family comes minus father, then Rhaenys and Vaemond Velaryon.

As my grandfather, Otto, came into the room, I got out of the throne and stood next to the greens. "As the king's right hand, I will take this case into consideration. We gather here to see who gets the title as lord of the tides." Otto says. "Lord Vaemond Velaryon you make your statement first" he says as Vaemond comes forward.

I zoned out the explanation of ser Vaemond,all he said is how he is corlys kin and that Rhaenyra doesn't know what velaryon blood look like.

"Thank you, Ser Vaemond, Princess Rhaenyra your turn to speak" Otto says. "Thank you, well our houses has been-" she's cut off by the guards.

"King Viserys, first of his name, house of Targaryen, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men Lord of the Seven Kingdoms Protector of the Realm" The guard said as father slowly made his way to the throne

I get out of my spot and walk to father since he was struggling. "I got you father" I say as I guide him to his throne. We almost make it to the throne and he stumbles a bit, his crown fell, I grab it and help him up.

"I think I'll be sitting in the throne, Otto" he said to my grandfather. When Otto was out of the throne, viserys sat on the throne. I put his crown on and was going to go to my spot until father grabs my wrist.

"Thank you, my white rose" he told me using the nickname the relm has for me. "Of course father" I nod and make my way back.

"I must....admit my confusion. For the success of the heir for driftmark that Ser Corlys left. But I have to say the final dissection goes to his wife, princess rhaelys." He says

"Yes your grace, I gave to say my husband wanted driftmark to be passed to his Laenor 's true born son, Lucerys velaryon, his decision never changed, nor mine on supporting my husband's choice. Actually princess Rhaenyra informed me of her marriage offer for her children, jacaerys and lucerys, and lord Corlys granddaughter, which I agreed" she spoke

I smile at them, I was happy for Jace and Luke.

"Well that settles, I declare Jacaerys, house of Velaryon as the heir of driftmark." Viserys says. I hear Vaemond scoff "You break law and centuries of traditions to put your daughter as heir, and now you decide for the name of Velaryon. I don't allow it" he says

" You won't Allow it? Vaemond don't forget yourself" viserys told him angerly

"That is no Velaryon and certainly no nephew of mine" Vaemond said referring to Luke. "Lucerys is my true-born grandson and you are nothing to driftmark but a second born son" my father told Vaemond.

Vaemond goes on and on about how he can't allow it and won't accept it, blah blah blah. Then I I hear daemon speak up.

"Say it" daemon says to Vaemond. As he puts his hand on the dark sister sword. "Her children are bastards....and she is a..Whore" he said with a smirk, everyone gasps

"I will have you're tongue" father says as he try to get up but daemon beats him with one swift movement, he slides the sword to Vaemond face. I let out a scream and turn around because I did not expect that.

"He can keep his tongue" he says. "Guards unarmed him" Otto orders. "No need to" daemon says as he wipes the dark sister with his cloak and walks back to his family.

Viserys groans in pain and we look at him. "Someone call the healers" mother says as healers come in and take viserys away.

I make my way to the blacks, I passed the blood pool from Vaemond head, I pick up my dress to not get it messy with blood.

"Congratulations luke for heir of driftmark and congratulations to all four of you for the betrothed" I tell them. "Thank you princess" the twins say in sync. Which honestly scared me a bit. The four of them leave and Rhaenyra and daemon make their way to me. I was going to tell them something else but Alicent made her way to me.

"Aera, it time for you to meet your betrothed" Alicent says as she leaves.
"You're betrothed?" They both ask clearly jealous.

"Mmh, mother does everything to get rid of me. But I have a plan to get rid of him, I don't want to marry an old stranger, I want to marry for love, you know" I tell them, they nod at me.

"Well I have to go and get my plan to action but I'll see you two later" I say as I place a peck on both of their lips and I leave. My "betrothed" won't see this coming.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Don't forget to comment and vote my loves 🌹
Xoxo gossip girl 😉