The Yoke's on You!

Start from the beginning

"Also, what are you talking about? I'd never hurt your little girlfriend or whatever you said. You wouldn't know what to do without her. Maybe my winning disrupted your brooding? Or is it sulking? That's a word, right?"

shadow spins up and land. Grinding his teeth in anger. "SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!"

"You need to stop, sonic, Listen for once!"

sonic zooms past shadow and does it again. Shadow chase him again as they speed around palm trees and bushes. Shadow skates up on the path and jumps on sonic, who goes flying.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!"

sonic lands running, but trips on the rock and runs on his hand instead. He looks upside down and sees shadow still chasing him. He looks ahead and sees big rock and spins over them. Shadow plows through them. Sonic turns quick at the wall and shadow runs on it and skates up on the path again. He jumps in front of sonic, who spins behind him. Shadow spins around the tree and hits sonic, causing rings to fall out of him. Sonic slams into another tree and loses more rings.

"I could do this all day!"

sonic throws coconuts and shadow teleports away from them and runs at him. Sonic dodges as shadow hits the tree. They both use the tree as a ramp and fly. Shadow teleports closer to sonic and knocks him down.

"Whoa!"

Sonic spins in the air as he screams until he hits the ground as shadow lands. Sonic gets up and puts his hands up.

"clearly you're angry, which is normal."

he goes back to running and shadow chases him.

"But I'm supposed to be on a bit of the mission here, shadow!"

"what mission?"

"None of your business. Or as your girlfriend would say 'Nunya business!'"

Shadow growled of anger.

they zoom around the green clearing. Some flickies gather around the cliff and watch. Blue and yellow streaks cross over each other. Sonic spins around shadow to make a tornado. Shadow makes a tornado that grows taller and sonic busts out of his. Shadow follows and knocks sonic into the air. Sonic lands and jumps away from shadow, who catches up and punches him. Sonic slides across the grass and Into a rock under the flickies. They tweet at him, who looks up at them.

"I know, we're fighting again. Don't worry guys, I'll calm him down."

sonic takes off and shadow lands on the rock and chases.

"Dude, whatever the beef, we're not gonna settle it the way."

sonic turns and jumps over shadow then runs off. Shadow teleports again, lands, and punches sonic. Sonic runs around shadow and shadow spins after him, who dodges the punch. Sonic ducks another punch, spins, and flips onto his feet. They spin at each other on the ground then in the air. A white light flashes as sonic and shadow are on ground and then they get on to their feet after. Sonic turns to the mountain and gasps. Explosion could be heard and seen from the top of the mountain.

"Oh, no! My friends!"

sonic turns to him.

"Look, shadow, I'm late-"

he was cut off by shadow punching him in the face.

"Learn to focus." shadow said.

three blur flickies fly around Sonic's head to show his dizziness from the hard punch.

"I can't remember a thing after that punch."

In new yoke city, on the roof, Knucks jumps from on building to another as rebel files by go to another roof and duck from babbles bot carrying sonic, Pipp, and Nine.