The frog brothers

You are lying on the mattress placed on the floor asleep. When you hear "Y/N!!"

You hear footsteps running up to your bedroom. You slowly wake up to see it is sam your twin brother. "What do you want sam?" You say

"I just want-" sam says panting as he has just ran up the stairs. "I just wanted to ask if you could come over to the boardwalk with me"

You sigh as you lay back down and close your eyes. Sam looks at you and groans as he says "y/n please it will be rlly fun. Yk there is also a comic book store there as-well"

You open your eyes in amazement as in Phoenix there was only one comic book store and it was an hour into town.

You and sam are huge comic book fanatics so this was simply enough to make you say "YES YES YES" you stood up and jumped up and down on your mattress literally.

Sam said "yea great" as he knew you would go now.

Sam left your room and said "get dressed I'll be by the door" he then left and you got dressed.

// 5 mins later \\

You were ready to go and you ran downstairs. You only then realised you she no money as you'd spent it all on room decorations for your new room.

Your mum Lucy was in the kitchen downstairs as you approached her you gave her a look that even she knew meant you wanted something.

She sighed and said "what do you want now y/n"

"Money?" You looked at her and quickly scrunched your eyes closed and crossed your fingers in front of her to show your desperation.

"How much" Lucy said in a tired tone.

"Maybe like $30 dollars for me and Sam obviously" you said while nodding your head.

Your mum got out her purse and handed you the money. You hugged her in appreciation and said "thank you mum!"

She shouted as you ran to the door "have a good time and be safe!"

You and Sam shouted back in unison "we will mum" Sam asked you if you wanted to walk or drive and you said "let's walk that way we could look at all the things to do" Sam nodded to show he agreed.

You didn't have your drivers license yet as you failed your tests (multiple times) Sam had his license and is always helping you but quite honestly he just isn't that great of a teacher.

You both walk down to the boardwalk which is only about a 5 minute walk. You are both looking eagerly for the comic book store when Sam shouts "omg is that it?!" And you look to where he is pointing.

Frog comics the sign on the building says.

You both walk in with an amazed expression on your faces. As you walk around and see all the comics you head straight for the horror section while Sam heads for the marvel section of the store.

About 2 minutes into your time there you notice there are two boys about your age with Sam

You walk over to see what is going on and they both look at you. One of them had brunette hair normal length while the other has a blonde mullet with a red bandana. Both boys are geared up in army print clothes.

The blonde one looks at you and says "hey I'm Edgar and this is Alan my brother"

You smile and say "hey I'm y/n and this is my twin brother Sam"

The brunette one smiles at you and then asks "are you guys new here. I've never seen either of you"

"Yea we just moved here 2 days ago from Phoenix actually. How did you know" sam says

"Ah I would have remembered your face" Alan looks at me as he says this.

I smile back and blush a bit which sam clearly picks up on as he sighs.

There is a n awkward silence for a bit when Micheal walks in and over to us. "Y/n mum wanted me to check on you both to see if you made it here ok"

Micheal looks at the frog brothers and does a small wave.

They do the same thing back. You laugh and then say to Micheal "yea no we made it here ok"

"I can see that y/n" Micheal says sarcastically

You just look at the floor a bit embarrassed as they laugh. Micheal then walks away back outside.

"Sooo I'm guessing that was your guys' brother?" Edgar says to us

"Yes" me and Sam say in unison again (we tend to do this a lot. I think it's a twin thing)

The brothers laugh at that. Then we all look over at the cases of comics by the entrance and see two young men grab some and run off laughing. The frog brothers chase after them.

You didn't expect them to be that fast. Sam then looks at you said says "ummm we should go" you agree by nodding.

As you both leave you see at the counter there is a couple with sunglasses on that appear to be sleeping. You both laugh and leave the store.

"We should go check out the rides" sam says as you agree

"You guys just walk around and go in a few for a while until it starts to get dark. You both are on your way home when the frog brothers appear.

Alan asks "are you guys rlly leaving before the music?"

You and Sam look at each other and Sam says "well it is getting dark and our mum would probably want us home soon

The brothers look at each other and Edgar says "ok well it's your loss. The music shows here are the best"

You look at Edgar as he says this and say "rlly? Sam I'm sure mum won't mind us just having like an hour extra"

Sam sighs as he says "ok fine"

The four of you walk down to the show. There are loads of people and you get lost in the crowd. You sonic a little bit until someone touches your shoulder and says "y/n"

You turn around to see Alan standing in-front of you you smile as he says "thought we lost your for a second"

You laugh "me too"

The band starts to play your favourite song "stand by me. I love this song" you say

"Me too!" Alan says in shock "it's my favourite"

"Same!" You say

Alan smiles and you and then asks "would you like to dance?" He holds his hand out

You like this gesture and except "I would love to"

He puts his hands round your waist and you out your arms round his neck. You are both just swaying together.

It is amazing you are both smiling and having so much fun when all of a sudden he spins you and you laugh as you didn't expect that.

You are both laughing when Sam, Micheal and Edgar run over to you both.

"Y/n we have to go mum is looking for us" Micheal says

"Aw" you say as you look at Alan

"Next time we'll finish this" Alan says to you

"Definitely you say back"

You both hug and say goodbye and you do they same with Edgar.

You guys get home and you are so tired you go straight up to bed.

Words 1275

I hope you all enjoyed this first chapter! I enjoyed wringing it. Pleas don't forget to comment and vote. Xx