Chapter 24~⁠♪

Start from the beginning

Athanasia shook his head at Cale's statement, but couldn't help thinking, "Well, it's true..."

Ron replied with a smile, "Of course, our young master's got it all."

Cale was confused and thought, "What in the world did I just hear?"

Cale turned his gaze towards Athanasia, who was trying to hold back his laughter

Ron bowed as he started to leave and said, "Then I will head out for now. I need to go report to Deputy Hans."

He continued, "Oh, and I will make sure to have them wrap up a bottle of our best alcohol."

Cale replied, "Ah, alright, go ahead quickly."

Ron left the room, and On and Hong entered.

Athanasia said, "Cale, I will take a shower for a moment."

Cale nodded and asked, "Wait, why were you giggling earlier at Ron's comment?"

Athanasia turned his head and smiled, saying, "It's nothing."

Cale was a bit confused but decided not to press further

As Athanasia greeted On and Hong with a "hi" and eventually left the room to take a shower,

As Athanasia relaxed in the bathtub, her mind drifted to the impending incident from the novel. She couldn't help but feel nervous about the approaching events, even though she knew that Cale would save the people with his plan. However, she couldn't ignore the fact that using his ancient powers might lead people to forget that he is also human, eventually leading them to call him a god, as per the novel's goes further.

She let out a sigh, contemplating the complexities of the situation.

Her thoughts then shifted to her friends from her past life, like Kim Dojka and Zhou Mingru

Her thoughts then shifted to her friends from her past life, like Kim Dojka and Zhou Mingru. She wondered how they were doing and hoped that they were safe and well.

After finishing her shower, the maids helped Athanasia change into fresh clothes. She returned to Cale's room, knocked three times, and waited for his response.