Eclipse x female reader | candy store

Start from the beginning

"Have to do," lunar sings.

"Say goodbye to Shamu," moon sings.

"That freak's," the sisters sing.

"Not your friend, I can tell in the end," sun sings.

"If she," the sisters sing.

"Had your shot," lunar sings.

"She would leave you to rot," the sisters sing.

"Course, if you don't care, fine! Go braid her hair. Maybe Sesame Street is on," lunar sings.

"Whoa," the sisters sing.

"Or forget that creep," Sun sings.

"And get in my jeep," lunar sings.

"Let's go tear up someone's lawn," moon sings.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," the sisters sing, "Honey, what you waitin' for? Welcome to my candy store. You just gotta prove you're not a pussy anymore. And step into my candy store."

"You can join the team," moon sings.

"Or you can bitch and moan," lunar and sun sing.

"You can live the dream," moon sings.

"Or you can die alone," lunar and sun sing.

"You can fly with eagles," moon sings.

"Or if you prefer," lunar and sun sing.

"Keep on testing me," moon sings.

"And end up like her," the sisters sing pointing at earth who's walking over to me.

"Veronica, look! Ram invited me to his homecoming party! This proves he's been thinking about me," earth says happily showing me the note that moon had slipped onto her tray at some point.

"Color me stoked," I say.

"I'm so happy," earth says hugging the note to her chest.

"ooh, whoa, honey, what you waitin' for," lunar sings.

"Shut up, Lunar," moon says shoving lunar to the ground, "Step into my candy store."

"Whoa, time for you to prove you're not a lameass anymore," lunar and sun sing.

"Then step into my candy store," moon sings.

"It's my candy store! It's my candy! It's my candy store! It's my candy! It's my candy store! It's my candy store," the sisters sing.

The sisters walk off to the bathroom, I follow quickly behind them.

"You shouldn't have bowed down to the swatch dogs and diet coke heads, there gonna crush that girl," a boy says to me, he's reading a book and sitting at a table by himself, he has dark orange hair and black eyes, he's wearing black jeans, a black shirt with a long black jacket over top it, and black boots, he's kinda hot.

"I'm sorry," I say backing up to look at him, "what."

"You clearly have a good soul you just need to do a better job at keeping it clean," he says getting up then walking away.

"Ok don't try telling me what to do then walk away, excuse me? Didn't catch your name," I say.

"Didn't throw it," he says walking away again, I don't follow this time.

I'm too lazy to draw human eclipse and y/n so I did it in Gacha club.

Hope you have an amazing day/night!