"What you mean grass...? Not like the trees any better"

Poking his straw through the hole of his strawberry milk (which you had convinced him to buy) he sipped it aggressively, letting loud slurps to echo around them.

Letting out a laugh at the absurd noise, he stared at your insane display of behaviour and simply pushed your face away; you rolling away the the process.

Now being hidden from the rest of the students, the blonde boy was more open and willing to express his affections towards you.

As you rolled back around, you stared at your somewhat-newly-formed-best-friend-who-you're-also-in-a-situationship-with and signalled your eyes to his lap, almost asking to lay there, instead of the grass.

Squinting his eyes and glaring, you immediately backed off with a teasing smile but as you heard him mutter a small '..fine.' your smile increased and you led down onto his thighs.

"Hmmm...this is nice-"

"Shut up."

Looking up and staring at the blossoming flowers, you tilted your head and noticed the boy silently eating away at the bento he had purchased.

Smiling blissfully, he had caught onto your stare, and silently chocked, quickly opening the rest of the drink he had remaining.

Dramatically grabbing your phone, as you had already finished your food, you held it up high and started capturing the pink petals that bloomed above you.

But soon, after some time, the boy had snatched the device out of your hands, with a panicked expression surging over your face.

Quickly sitting up, you held out your hand to reach the device, and felt the humiliation of trying to grab it.

"Dude stop I feel like a pick me girl"

"Don't get what your so worried for"

With a glare from your behalf, the latter lightly threw back your phone, you catching it, and went back to lying on the tree.

Observing the boys face, you genuinely envied his skin and the looks he possessed.

'He'll probably model during his hero career'

Upon coming closer, you noticed a small flower that had rested on the top of his spiky locks.

Reaching your arm out, you had grabbed the flowering bud, and carefully brushed it out Katsukis hair.

Eyes snapping open, he stared at you, your eyes making contact with his, and he felt his cheeks warm from the close proximity that you two had shared.

Bringing your hands down, you placed them upon on his cheeks, and affectionately smiled at him.

With his eyes widening even more you placed a small and quick kiss at the tip of his nose and pulled away instantly hearing the lunch bell chiming away.

Still frozen, you bashfully held out your hand to help him up, but he simply shrugged you off and stood up, picking up his bag (and your bag) in the process.

Chucking the bag at you, you grinned and jokingly apologised for taking him off guard earlier at the tree. As you walked down the hill, bakugou mumbled an audible '..no big deal'. Which left you two to walk away silently.

Afterall, he had kissed you on the cheek a week ago during a tutoring session.

You held onto his arm and ran with him down the grass.

Upon seeing some general Ed students you both parted away from eachother, and causally started up a conversation, pretending that you hadn't ran like a bunch of middle school lovers down to the outdoor cafeteria.