"Hey. Pretty good, how's it going with you?" Mitch questions. "Say man. You got a joint?" Wooderson questions. "Er, no not on me man." Mitch says awkwardly.

"It'd be a lot cooler if you did. Slater." Wooderson says, Carrie already handing him a joint.

"Alright, alright, alright." Wooderson says as he drives into the parking lot of the emporium. "Hey, man, you still driving into Houston in the morning to get those Aerosmith tickets?" Pink questions.

"Oooh you're damn right. Evening ladies. Oww." Wooderson calls. "Nice." Pink says. "You need me to pick you up a couple?" Wooderson questions.

"Yeah, two." Pink says. "Cool." Wooderson says.

"Hey man, you sure I'm okay in here?" Mitch questions nervously as Wooderosn pulls into a spot. "Ah yeah man you'll be okay. Look if anyone starts messing with you just play cool." Pink replies.

Carrie caught sight of Pickford and walked over. "Hey man, where's my brother, or Michelle?" Carrie questions, Pickford nodding his head in their direction. 

"Shelly." Carrie says as she walks over and hugs the girl, Michelle grinning and hugging back. "Where've you been man, I've been looking everywhere." Slater says as he drapes an arm around Carrie's shoulders.

"I've been out man, doing some things y'know?" Carrie says as they walk outside. But when her brother led her back to Pink and Mitch she smirked slightly. "Hey man, Pickford's got a dube we're about to burn. Are you with us?" Slater says as he hands Carrie his cigarette.

"Are you cool man?" Slater questions Mitch. "Well, like how?" Mitch questions, Slater grinning. "Okay. Hey man, wait up." Slater shouts. "I'm gonna go with them." Carrie says as she motions to her brother.

"You sure?" Pink questions. "I may just take a nap before the party, and being with you guys, I know I won't." She says with a smile.

"Okay, but just know that you won't be able to switch cars once you go with." Pink says, Carrie scoffing. "I doubt that." She says confidently.

"If you say so." Pink says as Carrie climbs into the backseat of Pickford's car. "I'll see you at the party!" The girl exclaims as she sits back, leaning her head on her brother's shoulder, slowly falling asleep.

But when she woke up, she was next to Shavonne and another girl. "How the fuck did I get here?" Carrie questions. "Switched you when we stopped." Jodi says from the front seat.

"Hey Jods, I just saw your brother like, I don't even know ago." Carrie says as she holds her head. "Here!" Darla exclaims as they park the car in front of the emporium. 

"Aw man, I just left here." Carrie whines as she gets out of the car. She and the other girls lean against the wall drinking from their bottles of beer, one was saved for Carrie of course.

"Pink." Carrie says as she walks over to him. "I see you found your way back." Pink says as he leans against the wall in front of her. "I did, and I still don't know how." She says confused.

"Well, I'm glad you're back." Pink says as he moves closer. Carrie turns around to the girls, clearly stoned with a large grin on her face, pointing subtly at Pink.

"Aw, you're glad I'm back." Carrie says as she looks up at him, a lazy smile on her face. "Pink." Jodi says as she walks over, wrapping an arm around Carrie's shoulders, the other girl still smiling at Pink.

"Hey." Pink says as he takes his eyes off Carrie to greet Jodi. "Hey. Did you hear anything more about a beer bust?" Jodi questions, Pink motioning to Wooderson. 

"Talk to this man right here." Pink says. "Patience darling, patience." Wooderson says.

Carrie grabs Pink's hand and giggles. "I didn't know there was a beer bust tonight man." She says as she fiddles with his fingers. "Yeah babe, it's gonna be really cool." Pink says, Carrie flushing red slightly.

"I'll bet." She says as she looks around, biting her lip slightly. "Carrie!" Darla shouts over, the girl waving. Carrie shakes her head and holds up hers and Pink's hands. 

Darla giggles and nods, Pink laughing while looking at Carrie. "Hey Carrie." Pink says causing her to look back at him. "Yes?" She questions with a grin. 

"You wanna go to the Aerosmith concert with me?" He questions, the girl nodding happily. "Oh, but you'll need another ticket, Wood-" "The second ticket is for you." Pink says, Carrie's eyes widening.

"No way." Carrie says in shock. "Way." Pink says with a smirk. Carrie grins widely and hugs him, laughing loudly. "Of course, I'll go with you!" She exclaims happily. 

"Yo, Carrie!" Slater shouts as he hangs his upper body out the window. "Slater!" Carrie shouts from hers and Pink's hugging position.

But when Slater fell out of the car, Carrie laughed louder than she had before, breaking away from Pink to get her brother.

"Up, up." She says as she picks him up, the boy frowning. "I lost my j man." Slater says as he fixes his hat on his head, looking everywhere around where he fell.

Pickford waved from the driver's seat. "Pickford, my man." She says as she and him do a handshake, both laughing airily. 

When Don, Pink, and Mitch all walk over, Carrie distances herself. "Listen. I'm going to give to shotgun. But I want you to know it's because only 'cos I'm going inside. Keep that in mind alright." Slater says as he gets out of the car.

Carrie smiles down at Pink from the small window which was opened. "Have fun." She says as she leans down and kisses his cheek. Pink grins and salutes her. "Bye babe." Pink says as the car pulls out, driving away.

"Y'all are back on?" Don questions from up front. "I mean I haven't officially asked her." Pink says as he looks back to where Carrie once stood, she was now walking into the emporium with Slater.